Part 49

Harry Styles

"No Stella, I'm sorry but I wouldn't date you if you were a cat alright. There's nothing to cry about that." I say with my hands on the steering wheel, and eyes focusing on the road but also looking at her cry beside me.

"But what if you were a cat too? Would you date me then?" She whispers while looking at me, her facial expressions saying that she's about to cry for sure.

"Yes, I'd date you. Now don't cry okay?"
I reply while resting my hand on her thigh, and giving her a reassuring squeeze.

She smiles and leans to peck my temple before moving back into her seat so I speak again, "Are we okay?"

"Yes. Wait- that doesn't mean you win alright!" She yells with her hands folded in front of her chest, suddenly looking outside the window, away from me.

Her mood changes faster than the seconds needle in the clock.

"Ofcourse it does, you threw the whole board, the letters flew in the air!"
I giggle knowing that it'll annoy her even more.

"But if I wouldn't have done that, you would've officially won." She shrugs her shoulders, giving me a 'sorry not sorry' look.

"Yeah exactly. Thanks, you admitted it yourself." I speak with my eyes in front of the road, driving while listening to her dramatic chit chats.

We're going to Liam's so that I can drop Stella there and go pick Louis. We're supposed to meet Allie in an hour or so in a bar. It's about 9pm right now, so I guess it'll be late until I'll be gone, and it's not the best idea to leave Stella alone at my place.

We basically went back home from shoot, showered and got changed into new clothes. We had plenty of time left so she pushed on playing the 'scrabble' crossword game. God knows where it came from in my house, but I'm guessing it's non other than Niall to bring it here.

So yes, I know I keep saying that I'll do anything she tells me to, but it's turning out to be a trouble for me

So yes, I know I keep saying that I'll do anything she tells me to, but it's turning out to be a trouble for me. While I was denying that I don't play these stupid board games, she came up with my statement, "I thought you did everything your angel said?" which had me speachless.

So we played scrabble for some time, and now here we are in the car. I park the car and we both undo our seatbelts to get out. We both walk towards the main door, but she halts her steps which makes me stop and turn around to look at her.

"You okay, love?" I ask when I see her looking at ths ground and seeming like she's lost somewhere.

"C'mere..." She whispers while looking at me, and holds her hand out for me to grab.

I walk a few steps towards her and take hold of her hand, "Is everything okay Stel? Why do you look so worried? You were alright in the car?"