Part 17

I'm here at the shoot venue with Harry for 'The Face' magazine cover shoot. We got ready on time and now here we are. We stopped at Harry's office for some purpose on our way.

Right now, I'm setting up everything like always. There are a lot of people here because it's different than the other two shoots we did. People from the magazine are here as well, and a new crew with new cameraman.

Harry is getting ready in his dressing room. The make-up and hair artists are working on him. About the outfit, I chose a brown velvet suit from Gucci, with an off-white shirt with little prints. That looked absolutely amazing on him, well nothing looks bad on that guy. But it suited him really well and I can't wait to see him once he's totally ready for the shoot.

I saw the hair artists come out of his room so I knew they're done now. I walked towards his room with a huge smile on my face, excited to see him. Maybe it was because I was in a good mood, we had a good time on our way here and back at the apartment as well.

I knock on the door while the butterflies in my stomach flutter in anticipation, because seeing him still feels like the first time I met him in his office.

"What now?" He says from the other side in his raspy deep voice.

"Erm actually...it's me." I reply while looking at one of his crew member and wave as they were about to leave.

"Oh fuck." I hear him walk towards the door to unlock it which grabs my attention back to him.

"Erm...H-hi." I stutter, barely speaking words out loud when my eyes meet his own as his aura blows me off like everytime.

Every fucking time.

"Hey, c'mon in." He gestures with his hand and I follow what he says, while he closes the door shut behind me.

"You look phenomenal. I love the fit on you, really." I compliment him, honestly saying whatever I'm thinking right now.

"Oh thankyou darling." He says while looking down at himself, examining his own outfit like it's the first time he's actually paying attention to it.

"What do I get now?" I ask teasingly, folding my arms in front of my chest with a cheeky smile on my face.

"What do you mean?" He creases his brows while the smile on his own face starts to widen when we both try to control it, but definitely fail in it.

"I chose this outfit, it looks so amazing. You'll get the perfect covers. So now, What do I get it return?" I ask a little clearer this time, forming my lips in a line and walking past him to settle on his couch.

"What do you want, I can give you everything you'll ever want?" He smirks as he turns around to make an eye contact.

I wasn't talking in this context.

I shake my head while I chuckle at how dirty his mind is and then say, "Oh my god Harry. Just leave it, come out now."

"No wait, I can make you feel good? May I?" He says a little louder on purpose, knowing hos awkward it's gonna get if someone hears him.

"Just stop with the sexual comments already." I say, hiding my own laugh and standing to quickly walk out.

"May I?" He repeats himself over and over again like it's somehow gonna change my answer.

"Harry no. I said no." I couldn't stop smiling. I turn around and move out of the room the moment I get the chance to.

"May I!" He yells from behind, giggling himself.