Part 28

Before continuing the chapters, here's the trailer. I just realised the need to have a trailer so there it is. I hope you like it!
Comment and tell me how is it<3

Niall Horan

I've never seen Harry get so worried in my entire life. We've known eachother for so long now, but not once did I see him get scared of something.

But today, he was.

He was scared. He was scared that Stella might not be safe. He was scared about what might happen with her. He was scared that he wasn't there with her. He was scared that she might be scared herself. He was scared that he might loose her forever.

And it was all because of me.

I let her go.

I shouldn't have let her go alone, knowing that she isn't safe. She's so stubborn, she literally fought me but I surely won when I convinced her to stay back. But then she emotionally blackmailed me I guess, and that's when I had to let her go.

She said she needed to see her friend and have a talk because she's not feeling okay. She needs someone to talk to. She needed to see other people than the five of us. I understand it's difficult for her to see Harry behave the way he is behaving.

She said she got a text from some Darcy to come see her and so she went.

I wish I didn't let her go and put her in a situation where she must be feeling like hell. We're all very much worried for her, but Harry is going through a complete other level of it.

He is trying his level best to do anything he can and get to her but it isn't helping. All of us boys are looking for her but it hasn't become fruitful.

We've tried looking for her where we could, and now we're sitting in my apartment, feeling like we've lost it.

Harry is constantly calling people here and there to make out things but we got no information.

The other boys and I are sitting dumbfounded, we are unable to help her.

All day she has been away from us. It's 10 in the night now, I hope she's okay.

"She just switched on her phone!" Louis yells from the couch in front of me.

"Where the fuck is she? Just track her!" Harry yells the moment he hears Louis, throwing his phone away.

"I should keep calling her until she picks up!" Liam shouts.

Before he could call her, Harry's phone ringed and it was Stella.

Harry ran towards his phone and quickly picked it up.

"Put it on speaker!" Louis yells.

"Stella? Baby are you okay? Where have you-" Harry starts speaking in worry but stops when he hears another woman's voice.

"It's not Stella, it's Allie here." A british accent speaks from the other side.

Who the fuck is Allie now? And why is she with Stella's phone?

"Where the fuck is Stella!" Harry yells, his jaw clenching.

Does he know 'Allie'? Why isn't he asking who are you to her?

"Stella is with me honey." The posh accent speaks again.

"Tell me where is she!" Harry shouts again.

"Relax love, she's safe here." The woman says.

"Harry!" I hear Stella shout, crying from the other side of the phone.