Part 26

I haven't talked to Harry at all in the past 3 days. I've been with the guys, hanging out in the living room all the time while he was there too. I'm trying to keep myself away from him as much as possible, although we've shared every minute in the same room together.

But tomorrow morning, we leave for London. I'm happy to leave this place, I had absolutely nothing to do all these days. I went out only once for shopping and the club.

Niall said he had another club thing arranged for tonight as I went nowhere else with them. He said I had to come this time or else they'd postpone the London flight. I was kind of excited for tonight, to go out and have fun after all the drama.

For once, I wasn't thinking about others, and was paying full attention to myself.

I got dressed in a plain black, noodle strap dress that ended at my upper thighs. It was from Gucci only, and was very sober, nothing too much.

I let my hair the way they are, paired the dress with a pair of wedges. I did a little make-up, not wanting Harry to think I'm sad or not enjoying.

I went down the stairs just like last time where all of them were already waiting for me.

"Fuck." Niall says while looking at me.

I smirk.

"Smoking hot, once again." Liam compliments.

"Worship those legs, those thighs, those hips, that waist and those-"

"Stop!" I shut Harry in between, commenting on my body. I knew exactly what he was thinking, but God hello? He was speaking after analysing my whole outfit and looking away from me in his phone.

Everyone laughed.

"I wish I had words but gurl you left me speechless." Louis says.

"Thankyou boys. So what were you talking about?" I ask.

"Oh just about drug deals." Niall replies.

"I hate myself so much. I mean I saw a man get shot in front of me, I know how you keep murdering people and deal with drugs. Yet I can't do anything." I say in frustration.

"Fuck yeah. Isn't it fun?" Niall asks.

"No. And besides that, there's no place in heaven for me now." I say.

"Well I can bring heaven to you if you want?" Harry speaks up out of nowhere while keeping the almost done cigarette in the ashtray. He smirks at me, God, I missed him looking at me like that.
But no, Stella you hate him.

I didn't hear a sexual comment from him in so long, and now look at him.

The boys chuckle at his statement.

We all get up to leave for the club party. This time, Louis drives and Liam sits next to him in the passanger seat. I was sitting in the back between Niall and Harry.

I turned my head to my left and saw Harry staring at me.

I look into his eyes, the forest green eyes that carry oceans in them. These are my favourite pair of eyes in the entire world. I didn't see his eyes from this close in I don't know how long. Just looking in his eyes also sent shivers in my body, how intimidating he looks.

He was wearing a matching black outfit like me out of coincidence, or you can say preference as he prefers black over anything.

He runs his fingers through his head while looking out of the window while I keep staring at him like a child staring at the moon. He was looking so beautiful.