Part 34

Stella Edison

"Please don't hurt me Harry, I-I didn't do anything." I cry while he keeps moving towards me with a gun in his hand.

"You've done enough Stella." He smirks.

His expressions are the same as before and he is still having the dark look in his eyes which frightens me.

"W-why are you doing this Harry?" I say while moving backwards but stop when I hit the hall behind me.

"You're making me do this." He aims the gun at me while still moving towards me.

"What did I even do!" I yell in a broken voice with all the tears.

"Don't shout! It'll only make it worse!" He shouts with his jaw clenched and veins of the neck becoming prominent.

"H-harry please.....please don't." I cry.

He smirks when he finally reaches me so I was caged between him and the wall, couldn't move anywhere.

He keeps the gun on my temple while I beg for him to stop, but he hardly listened to me. His dark green eyes locked with my teary ones. I was shivering all along because I was so scared of this man in front of me.

"D-don't do this please." I beg whispering for the last time but he pulls the trigger anyways.

He bullet hits my temple and my vision goes blur.

"Too late babygirl." I see him smirk for the last time.

"Stella?" I hear a voice.

I immediately shoot my eyes open and see Niall laying next to me in the bed.

I sat up straight on the bed, popped up my knees and put my head in my hands.

It was just a dream. A dream in which Harry killed me.

"Fuck." I cuss due to all the panick which happened. I realised I was sweating and my heart was running really fast.

"Are you okay?" He asks from my left.

He looked tired because he just woke up and had bags under his eyes. His hair were messy due to the sleep. He wasn't wearing any shirt, just his lowers like Harry usually does.

I realised I was in his room, so him laying next to me wasn't as big of a question.

"Y-yeah I-I'm fine."

"You were continuously moving around in bed and then you finally yelled so I woke you up. You must be having a night terror or something right?"

"I-I, y-yeah...it was a bad d-dream."

"Are you okay though? Wait, have this." He hands me a glass of water lying on the side table.

"T-thankyou." I say while sipping water from the glass.

I was really worried about why I saw this dream. I know this was probably because I slept while I was afraid of him but that doesn't mean he'd kill me. He'd never do that. So it was just a stupid dream which was because of all the events which happened before.

At least that's what I'll tell myself.

"Well do you feel like going back to sleep? Because I do." He chuckles making me smile as well.

"I umm.. I think I'll get up now." I smile while rubbing my eyes.

"What will you do all night?" He asks.