Part 53

*contains mature sexual content*

Stella Edison

"You already know how clumsy I am right? I'll fuck this up too, believe me." I speak and groan from behind him whereas he continues to run his hands through his hair in front of the mirror.

"You'll not, relax." Harry says, brushing his hair with the help of his fingers like he still isn't satisfied with how they look right now.

For fucks sake, the hair artists did their thing, but he won't ever let his hair stay in place, he always needs them messy and not fixed.

"Will you look at me or shall I leave?" I say in a much serious tone while crossing my arms in front of my chest, fed up with the two word replies he's been giving me.

He immediately halts and turns around to meet eyes with me and murmurs a low 'fuck' underneath his breath while taking hold of my hands.

He gives my forehead a quick peck as he leans down, and then wraps his arms around me waist which locks me against him. I look up at him with a annoyed look which fades away when he smiles playfully on purpose, knowing it's gonna make me smile within a millisecond as well.

His dimples pop as he whispers in a low voice, "I love you."

I return a peck on his nose as I get on my toes and then say, "I forgive you."

"Thankyou-" He speaks after me, and I unlock his arms from behind my back. I then run my fingers a few times through his front hair, giving him what he exactly wanted with his hair which brings out, "They're perfect now." from him.

"Thankyou sir." I say while forming my lips in a line, and he just smirks at my words like it's giving him some kind of amusement.

"Sir huh?" He leans closer once again, softly brushing his lips against my own which instantly makes me bite my bottom lip, still controlling the smile which is dying to burst out.

"Just tell me what do I say when people ask me how did I become your manager? And since how many months? Where did the previous one go? How is the work going and stuff? Most importantly, how do I introduce myself?" I say while taking a few steps back, bringing back the same questions that I came here for.

"Why don't you tell them you're Gucci from Stella?" He says while giggling, which makes him earn a shove from me in his chest.

Still remembers how I fucked up the very first day.

Flashes from the first day enter my mind, and I think how scared I was. How I was panicking my ass out, how I couldn't open my mouth, and how I hardly made any sense-

Gucci from Stella has to be the highlight from that day.

"Fuck you." I chuckle and say while turning around but he holds my hand and pulls me towards him in one harsh motion.

"Fuck me." He says with that dark look in his eyes which makes me feel like my legs are gonna give out if I keep that eye contact.

I try to get away from his grip while the delicious smirk lifts up the corner of his mouth and he whispers close to my ear, "I haven't really thought about anything beside my cock buried in your dripping wet cunt since the past few days. I've had enough, I'm not so patient and you know it."

I swear I feel my heartbeat in my vagina for fucks sake whenever he talks dirty to me. I gulp when I see that he's not even kidding this time, I can see the frustration on his face and those dark eyes making sure that I get intimidated to a point where I melt and fall apart.