Part 58

Stella Edison

Harry.

Finally he was in front of my eyes.

And I wanted nothing but him.

He's here.

His eyes stick to mine and all my senses immediately get dedicated to him the moment he enters the room.

His emerald green eyes still withheld that depth, that illusion of a million thoughts behind them.

His lips very softly parted, his brunette curls out of his face. It feels like his hair is a little longer than the last time, but I think it's just in my mind.

But honestly, these five days felt like five years.

He's in a black satin dress shirt which is hardly buttoned, exposing his chest, checked pants and black chelsea boots.

His cross necklace is sitting on his chest, the rings are in their places on his fingers, his hands littered with tattoos visible as his shirt cuffs are carelessly folded upto his elbows

He doesn't have any expression on his face, he's not even blinking. Why am I looking at him like that though? Why am I noticing all the little details? What is even happening?

I didn't realise I had started to cry before a tear slipped out of my eye, which immediately made him march towards me and I pull him in the tightest hug the moment he's close enough.

He wraps his arms around me and I shut my eyes ; his cologne filling my head and reminding me how much I've missed this feeling. He kisses my temple numerous times while I grab his shirt in my fists with my arms around his neck, bawling my eyes out.

He rubs my back to calm me, before pulling away to look at me, but I just don't let him. I just want to feel him close to me, to make up for all the hours we've stayed apart.

Another two minutes in the hug and I finally calm down a little and he holds my jaw gently, caressing his thumbs over my cheeks. His eyes stay on mine like he's reading my mind with the amount of concentration he's putting.

Non of us say anything, but the silence isn't awkward at all, it's comforting.

His presence means everything to me.

He settles on my bed instead of the chair kept beside me, trying to be closer than it's possible and just continuing to look down in his lap without saying a word.

Ass far as I know him, I think he's feeling bad and guilty now.

"Where were you?" Is the very first question I ask before anything else, making him look up at me in my eyes.

He swallows the lump in his throat before wetting his lips, but quickly looking away even before I could look in his eyes and make out what's wrong.

"Hey- look at me." I tell him in a whisper, taking hold of his hands and interlocking my fingers with him, "I'm okay now, you don't have to get worried. I'm alright see? I'm here with you."