Part 11

The last two days have been very quiet. I've stayed at the hotel for about 48 hours. There was no shoot in the past two days so I haven't faced Harry at all. I wanted to be away from him, and I was happy I got that. The only time I saw him in 2 days was when I was called in his office by Jack. He wanted to tell the dates of all the next shoots so that the project starts again. Harry didn't see me because he was too busy in making out with some girl. I was wondering if he even knows that I was there at his office. I thought he'd come anytime into Jack's office where I was, but he moved into his own office with that girl. He was so into her that he did not even care to look at me. And I was sure he'll never see that chick again after she leaves his room. Afterall he's such a huge fan of one time meet and greet.

But today, I'm going to be seeing him again for the second photoshoot. I have several outfits planned out for today from which he'll choose one. His schedule for today is our shoot and then an interview with Capital FM.

I've felt really helpless in these days and maybe that's the reason I'm wearing Justin's shirt again. I know Harry didn't want me to, but I don't think I care about what he wants now. I don't know if he'll even notice me wearing that because why would he?
I felt very vulnerable that day with him and so I promised I'm not going to be putting on Justin's clothes but then he changed into a person that wasn't anticipated at all. Maybe I shouldn't think about it that much.

I reached the venue for today's shoot before time. I've been here for a while now, setting up everything. Harry isn't here yet, he never comes on time. The entire crew is waiting for him. But who knows, he must be doing his criminal jobs like killing people or doing drugs.

He appeared out of nowhere while I was thinking about him. He went straight into the dressing room, not sharing a word.

Well I guess, that's good for both of us. We're professionals and we shouldn't let our personal matters enter in our way. I'm here to do my job and not to put my emotions into other people's lives who do not give a fuck about me.

I gave all the outfits for today to one of the crew members and said, "You need to tell him that he has to try these and choose one for the shoot and another for his interview lying ahead. After choosing, bring me the other outfits back, and I'll send the makeup and hair stylists to him."

"Sure ma'am." He says.

He walks towards Harry's door and knocks, while I keep my eyes on him.

"Excuse me sir? I have your outfits for today? May I come in?"

"Hmm." He nods while continuing to scroll through his phone.

He walks into Harry's dressing room and must've left the dresses on the couch. He told Harry exactly what I said to him, and then was about to walk out.

"Is Stella on the set?" Harry questions.

"Yes sir."

"Then why did you bring these?"

"She told me to." The guy answers, sounding like he's scarred of Harry and that he'll do something to him.

"Where is she?"

He doesn't reply for a minute, but Harry keeps his dark look in his eyes which pulls out an answer from his mouth, "She's setting up things outside sir."

"She's supposed to be here and style me in these fucking outfits then why isn't she here?" Harry raises his voice which makes the guy fold his hands at the back, and look down at his own feet.

"I- I don't know sir."

"Just get lost, useless! And tell her that I want her here." Harry tells him before he walks out of the room, towards me and just stands there knowing that I heard everything already.