Part 35

Stella Edison

I've been sitting on the stairs in the backyard for a while now. It's around 6 in the morning, and I'm having my coffee outside by myself. I really wanted to arrange my thoughts as finally I told Harry everything about Zayn and lifted that off my shoulder. It has been two days since we discussed that, but we've been trying to avoid talking about it as much as possible. Harry already told the boys about the Zayn thing because he thought that way they can keep a watch on him and pretend to be friends at the same time. The boys were really shocked to hear it and felt sorry for not believing at first.

Also, I'm finally on a good note with Harry, which makes me the happiest. The other boys have also been a pleasure to spend time with. We usually just sat and talked for hours and hours, or watched the same show 'The Vampire Diaries'

I must say, I've made them develop interest in it because we've already completed a full season, and are halfway through the second.

Other than that, the days have been pretty quite. I haven't been working at all, as we have done zero shoots. God knows why I've started becoming lazy and most importantly, started to forget small little things.

Niall's probably still asleep in his room, whereas the other guys are at their own places.

I have a schedule planned for today, as I finally get out from this place after these days. I hardly went out because of all the people after us. I keep seeing the boys go out the entire time, but I'm never going out unless one of them is actually with me.

It's annoying but sweet because they care for me and don't want to put me in any further trouble.

Firstly, we have a photoshoot today at 12 in the noon. And when I get free from there, Zayn wants to see me.

He told me that I need to come to an address he sent me because he needs to have a chat. He already made sure that I don't tell or bring any of the guys with me. But little did he know that all four of them know everything and Harry will be driving me there.

Harry said he'll wait outside for me, which is risky because Zayn might somehow get to know but Harry didn't care. He said if that happens, it'll be even better and there's no way he's leaving me alone with that Zayn.

I told the guys to relax as it wasn't a big deal, afterall I've already been strangled twice by him so what else can he do? But they didn't listen to me and want to attach a mic with me to so that anytime something bad happens, Louis makes it out and informs Harry immediately.

I got up from the stairs, went inside next to the fireplace at sat there for the next hour as it was a very cold day.

I spent my time reading my book 'Jane Eyre' and finished it quickly. After a few more hours of me wandering around in the house, Niall was up too. I sat with him while he ate his breakfast and we both kept rambling.

After that, I showered and got ready in a sage green top and blue ripped jeans. When I came downstairs, Harry was already there.

He was sitting with Niall, in a head to toe black apparel. His black raybans were hung on his half buttoned black flannel. He looked so hot and intimidating in the simplest way possible.

Well, I guess that's because he's
Harry Styles.

"Hey.." I smiled.

"Hi babygirl."

I walked near him as he smirked.

"Ready to leave?" He asks while sipping the beer in his hand.

"Yup." I nod.

"Okay, after you then." He stands up and I walk out of the main door.