Part 27

Harry Styles's POV

I aroused from sleep by some tickles on my face. I grunt lightly and open my eyes in irritation. I was surprised to see Stella laying in the bed with me.

It was nothing other than her long hair messed up here and there. Strands of her hair were on my face which tickled me.

But how is she here? I came back from her room and slept?

She was curled up into me and my arm was around her waist, god knows how. I must've not realised because I was too tired yesterday.

But keeping everything aside, she was looking like an actual angel.

So beautiful.

Her head was dug in my neck, and I could feel her soft breaths. Our legs were entangled with each other's, her one leg between my two. Even when she was so close to my neck, she faced me. Her eyes were feather shut and she had no expressions. She must've got changed before coming in my room because she was still wearing her black dress when I left her room.

Yesterday was so tough, I had to walk away from her. I wanted to feel her but I couldn't. And now look at her, she's still laying her with me. It's probably because of all the alcohol or else she would never come to sleep in my bed.

We have to leave for London, but God, I don't want to get up from this bed. I want to keep watching her sleep like a baby. I want her curled up next to me, I want her close to me. But I can't.

I have to get up before she gets up and gets uncomfortable. I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable, she hates it.

I kiss the top of her head very softly and try to get up. As I untangle our legs and try to take my arm out of her hold, she grunts in sleep.

Her hold gets tighter on me, like she doesn't want me to leave. But I know this is because she's asleep, this is not what she would want to see the moment she wakes up.

I tried my best to shift carefully without waking her up but fuck, she did. She did wake up. She tilted her to head millimetres apart from mine.

She slowly opened her eyes and met with mine. She didn't look confused, instead she looked lost. We were so close to each other, our noses almost touching.

Her brown eyes made me feel things for her, once again. She holds so much inside these brown ones with hazel tints. Now I know why people say that hazel eyes are the most beautiful colour for the eyes.

Our lips were so close to each other, I wanted to kiss her so bad. Her eyes travelled to my lips, then met my eyes again. It was like she wanted to kiss me too.

I felt so many things, in such a short duration until she realised where she was and distanced herself from me.

Now, she looked confused.

"I-I'm sorry, I..um..I wasn't supposed to come here y-yesterday...I wasn't thinking...I-I just... sorry." She hardly speaks properly.

"It's fine." I get up and sit on the bed, running my hand through my hair.

She tugs the roots of her hair in what seems like exhaustion. She was probably very tired from all the events from yesterday. She was really drunk, and now she had to deal with the hangover.

"Does it hurt too much?" I ask regarding her headache.

"No it's al-alright." She lies, I can tell by the look on her face.

"What are you feeling?"

"A little dizzy, yeah."

"And?"