Part 10

Yesterday was a heavy day for me. I told things about my past, my family, my ex boyfriend to Harry. There was too much crying and comforting at that point. At night, we watched a movie, kissed and fought. The way the day ended wasn't expected. When I came back to my room yesterday, I quickly got under my blanket and slept.

In the morning when I woke up, Harry was here with me in my bed. He was cuddled into my body. His hands were wrapped around my chest. He was holding me from behind. I was facing the other side of the room, he was facing my back. He still has no shirt on him.

Why is he here? When did he come here? Did he sleep here all night?
But he yelled at me because I care about him. He pushed me into a wall, tried to choke me, scared the hell out of me and also, made me cry. Then why is he here hugging me and sleeping?

I slightly shift my body to get up, but I think I woke him up. I try to escape from his hands but his grip tightens.

Why is he not letting me get up?

I didn't speak a word, just kept trying to get away from him. But who am I kidding? He's way stronger than me and I can't get out of this.

He suddenly turns me around so I face him. When my eyes met his oceanic green eyes, I nearly forgot about everything. I look at him, and he looks at me.

See, this is what I mean when I say he's a bipolar person. He was trying to kill me yesterday, and today he's holding me so close to him and looking at me in the eye.

After a few more minutes of silence and looking at eachother, I finally ask him in a voice which breaks a little, "Why a-are you here Harry?"

"I'm sorry bab-"

"Don't be. I should be the one who's sorry. I should be sorry for being so stupid and caring about you." I say and shove him away by aligning my hands with his chest and lightly pushing him away from me but definitely failing.

"Don't say that. I didn't mean whatever I said yesterday. I'm sorry I yelled at you even after knowing about your abusive boyfriend and how much this affects you."

"J-just let me go Harry. Please, I beg you." I plead as I fight his grip on me.

"I don't want you to go Stella." He says and I immediately stop pushing him away as my hands stop on their own and I look back into his eyes.

"Well, Stella didn't want to go either until yesterday but...now...she does."

"Hey Stel wait. Look at me." He whispers softly, holding my hands firmly so that I can't fight him.

"No Harry just let me go!" I say a little louder this time as I feel the suffocation from yesterday in my throat like he's still holding me against that wall and trying to strangle me.

He covers my mouth with his hand so that I can't speak anymore. He kisses my forehead and that actually calms me down. Tears roll down and wet the pillow. All the efforts I was putting to get away from him were stopped immediately when he kissed my forehead.

He was the one who hurt me but still, he's the one I want to hug and cry. Why is this happening? I'm supposed to be scared of him, he can kill me any minute. Rather, I'm crying in his arms. Why?

"Look baby I didn't want to shout at you. It just..it just was a mistake."

He slowly removes his hand because I was quiet now, instead I couldn't keep it inside me anymore. I wasn't shouting now, I was just trying to talk about yesterday.

"What were you trying to do? Trying to kill me? And that too because I asked that are you hiding something? I wanted to know about it because I thought it must be bothering you, and you can share it with me and we'll fix things."