Part 45

*contains mature sexual content*

Stella Edison

This is my first real date.

Everything about it was so beautiful, the place, the aura, the lights, the drinks, the food, and most importantly, Harry. He told me how this is his first date as well, because he never believed in all this. He's also having his firsts with me, the only difference being that the things I consider normal are new to him, and the things he considers normal are new to me.

We've been here for about an hour now, he's been telling me really sweet things all this time while we ate something. But ofcourse he's Harry, so he has obviously been doing his dirty talk and having the time of his life.

"What can I get you both for desert sir?" The waitress asks uncomfortably, smiling softly at me and keeping hands behind her back.

"I'll have my desert when we get home, what about you Stella?" Harry says and I widen my eyes at his statement.

The lady looks at me, obviously understanding what he meant but trying not to show it on her face while I say, "Umm....we'll both have whatever's the best here, thank you sweetie."

She nods and walks away while I kick Harry's feet with my heel the moment she leaves.

"Are you crazy, what was that for?"
I ask while he continues to smile like nothing happened.

"You're never gonna see her again, so why do you care?" He chuckles.

"Still, to think what must be going on in her mind right now? That's enough to drive me insane." I reply while looking around for her.

"Oh, probably that she had my dick in her mouth the last time I was here, and now I'm with you. So she's sad I think."
He says vaguely while sipping his red wine.

"What! Did you-"

"Yeah... I've been here once with Niall. Not a big deal to find a hot blonde and get my cock sucked. She threw herself on me, and I was never the one to say no back then." He cuts me in between, casually talking like this conversation is about a chocolate.

I think I'm gonna faint.

Focus on the 'back then' part Stella.

"So you're telling me that we're gonna keep coming across women who had your dick in their mouth?" I whisper even though no one's around.

"Well yeah...maybe." He shrugs.

"God this is making me so uncomfortable. She's gonna come back to serve the desserts and that'll be awkward." I groan while he chuckles at how much this is affecting me.

"You need to relax, she's nowhere close to what you're picturing her, people pay her for what she does. And that includes 'everything'. So don't think that it must be uncomfortable for her because she daily faces situations like these, probably cause everyday, she has a different dick choking her."
He explains and I just loose my mind, thinking about women like her and how are they so brave.

How do they do this? Well I'm no-one to talk, everyone has their own ways. They make their own choices, and I'm no one to judge anyone for what they do. Who knows about the story behind all this is the reason, or maybe anything else for that matter. Just because I haven't been with more than one guy, doesn't give me the right to think that the other women who have been with more, are bad.

But the fact that she and Harry have been physically involved in the past is kind of inviting some crazy thoughts form in my head. I know it was in the past, but picturing my man with someone else is tough. And that when there have been countless women who neither him nor I know now. It's just hard to not think about it and move on.