Part 14

It was strange when Harry said that I'll join them in Philadelphia. There's no way I'm coming with them to murder people and 'have fun'. It'll haunt me for the rest of my life, if I see anything like that happen in front of my eyes.

After having that conversation, everyone had dinner together in his apartment only, and now they're back to their rooms. It's strange how Louis told me that all of them have rooms for eachother as well in their apartments. Kinda wierd, but lovely as the boys are so close to eachother.

"Stella I'll need you here for a minute." I hear Harry call me from his room.

"Yeah coming!" I shout so that he can hear me.

I walk into his room and see him laying on the couch, no shirt as always. His hands are holding his phone, which is plugged in the charger. His eyes are glued to his phone, and his hair are out of his face. His tattoos are-

Wait! He has a wound on his back.

"Harry why are you laying on your back? Are you mad or what?" I yell at him the moment I realise.

"Relax it's not touching the couch." He says casually with his eyes still into his phone screen, not giving a single fuck about what I just said.

"What? Just get up!" I shout again as I freak out, knowing that he will never take care of himself.

"Stella calm down. I'm fine." He replies vaguely with a shrug which makes me want to kill myself.

"Are you getting up or not?" I groan.

"Fine!" He keeps his phone aside and sits straight on the same couch.

"How many times have I told you that if you want to lie down, do it on your sides or your stomach?" I behave like a parent, walking closer to look at his wound.

"Yeah alright alright. Chill out." He rolls his eyes at me.

"Anyways, you wanted something?"

"Yep." He says with an amused look on his face, biting his bottom lip as it's held between his own teeth.

"What do you want Harry?" I ask him with my hands folded in front of my chest, waiting for him to pull out another joke.

He waits for a minute while glancing his eyes from my eyes to my lips, neck, chest, torso, legs, feet, and then back up at me while he releases his bottom lip when his eyes meet mine.

"You under me." He smirks.

Okay so what's oxygen?

I better not react to it in front of him.

"Just stop your sexual comments alright." I say and turn around to walk out of the room.

"No wait. Okay now I'm being serious here. I haven't taken a proper shower. I want to, now." He pouts his lips, making a puppy face in front of me.

"Hey we helped you with the sponge baths!" I say immediately as I get offended.

"Yeah I know. But like a proper shower. I need that." He suggests, sounding actually serious this time.

"Umm...okay...I think you can do that...afterall shower is better than you asking to take a bath. Shower won't soak your wound in water so I guess that's fine...only if you're careful."

"What could soaking of the wound possibly do?" He asks in confusion while fiddling with his fingers and cracking his knuckles.

"It can re-open." I tell him what I know and he vaguely shrugs his shoulders like that's something normal and it won't affect him much.