Part 31

*Contains mature sexual content*

Harry Styles

"Please teach me how to play a guitar." Stella says while keeping her eyes locked on Niall's guitar strings.

"Sure, but I think Harry and Zayn are better at this than me." Niall replies.

"Well, I want to learn it from you." She speaks after rolling her eyes at me.

She usually gives me eye rolls to piss me off, but I actually like them. It makes her look sexier. I like it when she's a badass.

We're all sitting in Niall's apartment, well expect Zayn but he hardly hangs out with us. I don't think it's with regard to her because even before that, he always seemed too busy to just sit and have a few drinks.

Liam, Louis and I are sitting on the huge L shaped couch, whereas Niall and Stella are on chairs.

Stella and I hardly talked yesterday. We just went to the venue together as I picked her up from Niall's place. There, I did a little shoot with another magazine afterwards. Later, I dropped her back to Niall's place. The drive was quiet all along, she didn't speak to me at all which was weird because I thought she can't sit without talking for more than five minutes. She has this thing, where someone has to continuously talk.

She's surely a chatter like Niall and Louis, whereas Liam and I are the reticent ones. She likes to make a conversation but I think I actually don't know how to do it as I'm very short spoken.

But this isn't something huge because her and I are already complete opposites. She looks at things differently, and I look at them in the opposite way.

She has a warm heart, and I have a cold one.

She's innocent, and I'm sinful.

She's benevolent, and I'm malevolent.

She's waggish, and I'm stern.

She doesn't like to hurt people, and I love to hurt people.

She's good at handling her anger, and I'm short tempered.

She's fragile, and I'm durable.

She's so soft-spoken, and I'm loud.

She's ebullient, and I'm kinda depressed.

I think the only similarity between us is that we're both stubborn.

But keeping everything aside, I still fell for her. I fell for someone completely opposite to me. When I saw her for the first time, I never imagined how much she could mean to me. It wasn't until we did shoots together, watched movies together, laughed together and so much more. I slowly fell for her until I realised that's the limit. I don't think I can love her more than this.

She's so beautiful. When she puts the loose strands of hair behind her ears, she looks so pretty. When she smiles, the side of her eyes crinkle and her cheeks lift up, making her look gorgeous as fuck. When she gets annoyed and groans to herself, she looks like a baby. When she wakes up from sleep, and hates everything around her, she looks so cute. Everything she does, makes her look like an angel.

An angel who I'd never deserve.

Right now she's sitting right in front of me, eyes glued to Niall's guitar while he's playing 'Girl Almighty' from One Direction.

She's wearing a black tank top which is making her cleavage look unreal. She is teasing the fuck out of me. She paired it up with her usual pajama shorts. Her long hair and lying on her shoulders, blowing into her face again and again but she's just pushing them back everytime as she's too tired to get up and tie them with something.