Part 15

I couldn't sleep when I came back from Harry's room. I've been awake for about an hour now, not knowing what to do. I don't think the conversation we had was that huge to keep me up after midnight, but it really affected me.

I get up from my bed to drink water but found the glass to be empty. I walked out of the room in order to take a bottle from the refrigerator. While I was coming downstairs, I heard some noise from the kitchen. It was strange because everyone was in their rooms long back, and they were all asleep when I checked.

I went into the kitchen and switched on the lights and whispered, "Is someone here?"

I heard no reply, so it kinda scared me.

"Ha-" I was starting to yell Harry's name, but I finally heard the other person reply.

"Relax sweetheart, it's me." Louis appears.

"Oh..umm..hi!" I say with a confused look, but glad that it was one of the guys only and not what my stupid mind was thinking.

"Why are you up so late?" He questions as he examines the tension on my fac.e.

I shrug my shoulders and say, "Just came for water. You?"

"Oh I was just smoking upstairs in the balcony, and now walking back to the room."

"Oh." I murmur inside my mouth.

He walks beside me, opens the refrigerator and takes out a bottle of water for me. He then hands it over to me.

"There you go." He gives me a soft smile and I return it as well.

He's so sweet.

I take the bottle from his hand and reply, "Erm- thanks."

"Anytime sweetheart." He says while I pour the water into a glass, and then take a sip from it.

He was about to walk out from the kitchen, I stopped him before he could do the same.

Suddenly my dumb brain made me say, "Hey, you're leaving?"

He turned around with the smile still prominent on his face, but his brows creased, "Yeah? You want something?"

"No.. actually I just couldn't sleep that's why...anyways, I'm just stupid.. don't mind..g-goodnight Louis."

"Oh it's alright. I couldn't sleep either. You can come into my room, we can have a chat or maybe watch a fucking movie or something?"

"Yeah you think?" I ask in reassurance, still not believing everything that has been happening to me in these past days. Standing in a kitchen and talking to 'Louis Tomlinson' was something I could've never even imagined and now look at me.

"Yep." He says, breaking my thoughts and bringing me back to reality which itself feels like a fucking dream every single day.

"Alright." I smile and nod at him.

We both walk into his room together.
We both sit on his bed, and yes, the room was deadly silent. It was very awkward because I got really nervous because this was the first time I was alone with him.

I've never been alone with any of the guys except Harry, and now I'm gonna fuck this up as usual.

"So? Why weren't you able to sleep?" He questions while settling down.

"Nothing serious. Just worried about the Philadelphia thing." I lie, deciding not to talk about Harry because I might not have answers to his next questions.