Part 19

Harry Styles POV

I didn't want to make her mad, I was just worried. I don't know why I was, but yes it was bothering me. I probably shouldn't think about it so much, she's an independent woman who's strong enough to take her own decisions. I wasn't trying to stop her, I just wanted to make sure that guy doesn't have any wrong ideas because Stella is not that kind of girl.

She didn't come out of her room after heading out from the kitchen. She didn't even eat dinner. I went and knocked but she said she wasn't hungry and that I should leave her alone. So I decided to respect her privacy and didn't force her to eat food. She already had some fruits in the evening so they worked well.

But now, it's morning and I think she's up. I had breakfast with me, I knocked again.

"Baby let me in?"

She didn't reply, but she opened the door. Finally.

Looks like she just got out of shower, cause she's in her blue bathrobe and has a towel tied around her hair. She doesn't make eye contact with me, continues cleaning up the bed and folding the blanket.

I go next to her and hold her arms. I bring her next to the bed and make her sit down. She doesn't fight my actions and sits there quietly. I sit next to her on the bed and turn her face with my hands so that she looks at me.

"Mad at me?"

"No."

"Then?"

"Nothing Harry. I'm fine."

"No you're not. You're not cheerful like you are everyday. You didn't even come down for dinner. You didn't even answer me yesterday."

"I know but-"

"It's alright. Now I want to let you know that I didn't want to make you upset. I was worried about you. You need not ask me about going anywhere, you don't owe me an explanation. It's your life, and I'm no one. I'm just...crazy... You can take care of yourself. I know that you're very strong sweetheart. And maybe it's nothing like that, maybe I'm just wrong about that guy. So are we okay now?"

"Y-yeah. I didn't mean to walk out like that it's-"

"It's totally fine. I love the little attitude of yours." I laugh slightly.

She smiles.

"I love your smile."

"You said that yesterday only Harry."

"I know."

I take the towel out from her hair. Her wet hair lay quietly on her back. I put some strands behind her ear and she smiles again at me. She looks so beautiful. Even when she just took a shower, doesn't have any make-up on her, no fancy clothes, no hairstyles, nothing. She's the definition of natural beauty. She's looking like an angel sitting in front of me. I want to have all of her but I know I can't. I won't be able to stop myself this time, if I go close to her again.

"I appreciate you bringing breakfast."

"Oh yeah. It's for you. The cook made proper english breakfast after so long."

"She's back?"

"Yes. Now go get changed and we'll have breakfast together."

"Alright."

"Unless you don't want to. I mean you look great in this bathrobe as well."

"Please."