Part 4

I've spent my last three days in london with Harry, his team, Darcy, and Richard. Harry was really busy all these days. He had recordings to do, and somewhere in between he was with me. I've come to being civil with him, kinda okay with him being around and not shitting my pants everytime I meet eyes with him.

It's tough, Jesus I never expected that I'll be standing in front of him ever, let alone work together.

Maybe this is because he's behaving really normally with me. And I make sure that when I'm with him, I am not a fan but his assistant. We've become friends now, but he's a closed book. Also, I see why Richard said that he's really stubborn and wants everything to go his way.

But I love being around him. He's really flirty to be honest. He makes me smile literally everytime I'm next to him. The level of sarcasm this man carries is insane. He is a bipolar person. In these three days, I've known that he is really moody. He can be the sweetest person on this planet, and at the same time, the most arrogant. We've been okay though, he didn't shout at me, yet.

Today, he invited me to go with a recording to his studio. I'm really excited and he knows it. He's sitting next to me in a car, eyes glued to his phone. The front seat is stretched back, and his legs are on it.
He runs his hand through his hair every now and then. He looks so sexy. He is wearing a black t-shirt, black skinny jeans, and a huge brown jacket.

"You need to stop looking at me like that darling." He says even without looking at me.

I quickly look away, towards the opposite direction after shaking my head."Erm..oh, sorry."

Dumbass. Please behave, Stella.

"You're giving me bad ideas." He looks at me and a smirk takes over, he raises one of his eyebrows.

Yeah, fucking say all these things so that they enter in my head too.

Everything's fine. Everything's gonna be okay. Everything's fine.

I keep repeating this in my head again and again until I finally speak up out loud, totally trying to change the subject so that I can stay alive.

"Oh please c'mon harry, you know me."

"No I don't. I don't know anything about you! You should tell me something."

"Umm.. okay? Ask then?"

He turns himself on my side so he faces right towards me. So in reflex I turn to his side and now we're face to face.

"Okay so tell me, I'm seeing you since three days, why do you always wear such baggy loose clothes?" he asks.

"Umm.. it's nothing. I-I just like... you know... wearing t-these."

"See, told you." And he turns back to sitting straight.

"No wait what?" I pull his arm so he faces me again.

"You hide things." He shrugs his shoulders.

"No, I don't hide things Harry."

He looks into my eyes like it's gonna make me accept it that yes, I am hiding something. But for obvious reasons, I don't want to discuss this with him.

He says, "Yes, you do. Accept it."

You can't fight him.

I shake my head and try to change the topic of the conversation, "Okay, why don't you tell me something about yourself?

"You know everything about me Stella. What I like to eat, wear, do, etc etc."

"Yeah well that's what you let your fans know. There are things which not everyone knows right?"