Part 13

Stella Edison

This has been hell of a ride. I feel I've seen so much in this past month, that it scares me. Someone wants to kill Harry, and they've tried it twice. I know he's safe now, as he dodged his death nearly two times but he doesn't even seem to care about that. Even they boys, I don't think they're worried about this at all. All of them are behaving very normally, as if nothing happened. They don't like to talk about it so I try not to bring that up again and again.

The boys keep coming every now and then to check on Harry, which is nice.
They're also very nice to me, besides their flirtatious comments. It's incredible that one time, I used to die to meet them, and today they keep roaming in front of me and I'm sharing my time with them.

I don't think they know that I heard Niall and Louis talk that day, or maybe they do. But what's important is, that I am very sure the boys know about Harry's crimes, all the wrong things he does. And who knows, the boys might as well be helping him in all this stuff. They might be a part of all this from the very start. They might never were some simple boys from small towns who got formed into a band. No one knows they killed people, and were into thefts and drugs which is insane.

I try and keep all these thoughts away because Harry doesn't like to talk about all these. I never asked the boys about this cause it feels too early. I've been around the boys for not too long.

Right now we're all sitting in the living room. Harry is probably resting in his bedroom. Liam is sitting next to me on this couch doing something in his laptop, Louis and Niall in front of me, using their phones. They came here in the evening and will be staying by today.

"What are y'all doing? I'm bored guys." Louis speaks.

"Yeah? Me too." Liam shuts his laptop.

"Sitting here is better than going to that stupid meeting." Niall says, keeping his eyes on his phone.

"Totally. Lucky that we didn't have to go. Zayn's taking care of that." Louis continues.

"What are you doing anyway Niall?" Liam asks.

"Just looking at some pictures Alex sent today, of the guy who fired at Harry. Nothing's fucking visible. They're not clear."

Oh so they do talk about that.

"Where are the pictures from?" asks Liam.

"These are the car accident ones, where some car got into Harry's rover, so basically the cameras on roads and stuff." Niall explains.

"Not helping at all?" Louis speaks while taking a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it.

"Nope. We're gonna have to try something else. We can't even see the fucking car number. It-" Niall speaks, but stops while he sees Harry coming downstairs, and we all look into the direction at which Niall's eyes stopped.

He's walking down the stairs, Why?
Shouldn't he be resting right now?

"Harry why are you-" I get up from my place and try to speak but get interrupted by him.

"I'm fine." He says while coming towards us.

"But-"

"Stella relax, I'm alright. It doesn't hurt now. I can walk." He interrupts again while settling on the couch next to me.

"So styles? What brought you here?" Niall asks while passing Harry a beer bottle.

"You have no fucking idea how boring it is to sit in a room all day and do nothing." Harry says, while shifting closer to me and resting his hand on my thigh for comfort which hardly anyone else notices before he takes it away.