There was never an us!!

America stood there on the hillside where they had made that promise. "We would always be together.....and look...look where that got you..and me..." He said angrily. ".....We were" Soviet stuttered out. "NO! NO, YOU WERE!" America shook, he was done holding back his life for him! He was done trying to play along! He was done lying. Lying to himself.. "I'm done...I'm done with the lies, the secrets, the half-truths...our love ended the day I saw you with him." The other male stammered "I can explain!"

America nearly slapped him while turning around to face him. "THEN EXPLAIN!!! EXPLAIN WHY YOU WERE FUCKING ANOTHER MAN IN MINE NO OUR BED! IN OUR HOUSE!?" Soviet looked down "I, it...America please you're overeating." America stared at Soviet tears filling his eyes spilling out onto his cheeks. Just looking at the man he once loved... Who he still loves...but who has broken his trust one too many times.

"I'm overeating...?? I'm OVEREATING!! THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I'VE CAUGHT YOU WITH HIM SOVIET! I HAD GIVEN YOU A SECOND CHANCE AND YOU! YOU SHATTERED THAT WITH ALL THE HOPE I HAD FOR THIS RELATIONSHIP!!" Soviet stood there knowing he had no explanation or at least the type America didn't want to hear... "I was trying for us.." "THERE IS NO US!!!! THERE IS NO US! Not anymore."

Soviet walked over trying to wipe the tears off of America's face, but his hand was met by a cruel hard slap away by America's hand. "Do not touch me. Do not talk to me. Do not even try to comfort me. Just leave me, my life, and my heart alone." And with that America left Soviet on the hillside where he had proposed to him all those years back and he stood there as the sun sets on this broken heart hill.