The 'Cuddle Game.'

America was out just walking around it was a chilly night but nothing he couldn’t handle. Bored and looking for adventure or just something to occupy his thoughts other then his thoughts he decided to skip town. He ended up in Saint Petersburg just scopping out the night life. He would have headed to Macau but he really didn’t want to deal with China or the noise of that place right now. Gambling really doesn't sound fun at the moment and he'd rather deal with Russia trying to choke him out then China berating him for five hours about him not following the rules.

America started kicking a rock he found on the sidewalk which was most likely just some chipped concrete. He managed to wattle his way to some random park with a swing so he just stared swinging. Anfer a bit he heard some coming his way but he didn't care. "You're not welcome here." The voice said irritated and America chuckled as he stood up on the swing and turned to look at the annoyed Flag standing before him.

"I know that's why I'm here! Or did you forget? I always show up were I'm not wanted Ruski~ it's one of my charms." The Russian grumbled, "Cool, now get out." America playfully wimpered and hung onto the swing. "But Russiii! I'm bored and wanna play! Maybe you can play with me~" America said in a slightly childish voice slipping sadistic tone at the end.  Russia rolled his eyes. "Will it make you leave faster you freak of nature?" He sigh with a sigh but still very annoyed.

"YEP!!" America said happily hopping off the swing to wrap himself around the annoyed Russian. "So how about we play hide and seek~" Russia's blood ran colder then the night air he knew never to except to play with America and if you have to NEVER play Hide and Seek. "America you know I'm not that foolish to play that with you." America pouted and then giggled, "Looks like your daddy taught you well when it comes to this~"

Russia wanted to kill the American but he already excepted to play, "How about tag?" America through about it and cuddled more into the scared Russian. "Ok but you know the Rules you're it! And if you can't get me within the alloted time you lose a tow~ So are you sure you pick that game?" Russia sighed and turned around to look at the American. "Better then dieng or losing an eye." Russia said and America chuckled.

"I have a different game to play~" Russia raised an eye brow. "What is it?" America smirked and wrapped himself into the man's arms. "The cuddle game!" Russia didn't like the sound of it but asked, "What are the rules?" America thought about it. "Well since you play with me so often think of it as a free game where instead of losing anything you just have to cuddle me for and hour or intill I get sick of it and leave."

Russia's eyes widened what jackpot did he hit why didn’t his dad even tell him about this game?! "Do I have to keep it a secret?" America nodded and Russia sighed and picked him up. "Alright there's a bench over there but there's a catch there always is. So spill it what is it?" America giggled, "You're very smart! The catch is that next time we play you have to play what ever game I want and you can't say no."

Russia nearly dropped the man in his arms that’s probably like the worst deal you could ever make with this man!? But getting out of losing a tow today.. ugh take it or lose a tow Russia! He sat down with the American in his lap on the park bench. "Ok I'll play the cuddle game." America smiled and got comfortable. "You're dad would pick to play this game every time it came up to." Russia sighed and just staid quite. After a bit America just left leaving the Russian fearful of the next game.