How a countryhuman is made!

The why it's Supposed to look is in the image. It was ment to be a read between the lines thing where if you inverted the color of your phone you could read it. But yeah its clear that it didn't work but anyway enjoy.
_______________________________________

A countryhuman is not a biological 
They're lying, don't listen to them run!
creature and is made through a series of small, safe, and painless processes! 

There anything but small,  safe, and painless. 

First a very healthy egg is chosen from a very lucky mommy and the egg is gently taken out through a painless possess!

Far from lucky I would say as getting the egg out mutilate her reproductive system.

Next it is then genetically mortified to be happy, healthy, stronger, smart, and kind!

You mean loyal to a filter to turn against those they are meant to protect to serve your every want and desire.

Then it's fertilized with strong daddy love!

Aka the nearest doctor that gets to cum all over it first.

Then put, back into mommy until it is born. 

Oh just going to leave out that the birth straight up kills them?

If you do come a crossed a countryhuman that says it was not born through this process ignore it as it is just going through it's rebellious stage.

Hahaha a rebellious stage bro I'm over 400 years old by now I think I got that out of my system by now?

Just report who they were and the location so they can be taken back and properly given the help they need.

Don't turn them in go! Go with them! Run! Get your freedom and get to safety! We will take care of you.