Imitation of Peace.

Third-person pov:
America rolled his eyes and watched the games being played. Today was a day not many humans will know about a flag holiday! The Imitation of Peace! It was League's birthday and on this day all flags stop fighting and come together in absolute peace. It was a holiday that wasn't meant to be a holiday. One day America kinda begged us to do something nice for league before he became a grave and we all just agree so in the middle of WW2. You had all these enemies just eating and playing stupid games just being flags.

Third and Soviet playing connect four with America and Britain watching, JE just trying not to interact with anyone, Jamaica selling something?, Greece trying to find out what everyone is doing, and everyone else just doing things. It was a very nice day and from there every day on League's birthday we had this odd little celebration for him then UN was made. Once he was created the holiday switch to his birthday and it was so weird during times of high stress this happens and you just see enemies hanging out like old friends.

Finland pov:
But anyway I should go pop over to the dip shit group to keep them from accidentally or purposely lighting something on fire. What a strange but sweet holiday.
_______________________________________
This was an idea I had come up with a friend in one of our RPs that's become a staple to every RP we play together.