Opinions and Relations.

America and Soviet were in a beautiful relationship a relationship that is not uncommon to the other Flags. Where two Flags could be in a violent or political war and still be in a very healthy working relationship. Where neither would ever spill anything classified to each other and be in a perfectly happy relationship.

But to the humans, it's something practically unheard-of! A relationship with the enemy where nothing is spilled?! Where it's actually a healthy understanding relationship?! Well, it was a perfectly fine relationship till someone found out and spilled the information to the newspapers with pictures of Soviet and America being well...a couple..

A gay couple to boot which being lgbtq+ in the Flag pocket world is also very common to the point it's not called anything at all! It's not discriminated against or anything it's just so common and expected! And for the healthy relationships Flags like Noth and South Korea are expected to have one even though their enemies!

Because they were siblings! And America and Soviet were never allowed to stop them from meeting each other because they were siblings! This was the same for East and West as well actually most Flags found it very odd that Soviet was actually denying East the ability to meet West! Even when the wall went up all the Flags said, "It was against East's rights not to allow him to see his brother!" After a bit Soviet broke about the true reason he was keeping East back and it was he was sick and he didn't want to make Wast sick or worried.

But yeah back to the Humans finding out about Soviet and America being together during the Cold War.

America was put on trial for treason and working with the enemy and many others! Many Flags found this very very wrong but couldn't really say anything! So in an act of protest, EVERY Flag showed up to America's court date in D.C and before they sat down took the hand of the person sitting next to them. So many Humans got to see the most Devout Religious Flag holding the hand of one of the most Atheist Flag hands, the most Saintly of Flags holding one of the most devilish Flag hands, and the most bitterest of enemies holding hands together in agreement that this is discriminatory to their way of life! Many Flags have to act in ways to make their people happy a way that makes them extremely unhappy. And when they are finally alone with other Flags they go back to their way of life where they can be who they want to be. All Flags from Third Riech to Fiji were standing hand and hand to support their fellow Flag relationship.