SMV~

Soviet was joking with the other communist countries and then stupidly out loud commented, "Yeah, I'll go gay and fuck America after he one goes communist and can resit the whole manifesto to me word for word without messing up." China replied, "Your gambling with the whore? That's a stupid idea you know that bitch would do anything to have a dick up his ass." America slipped up behind China. "I provide services to women as well, China~" He jumped and shoved America away and America just giggled as he walked up to Soviet, "Sooo you'll fuck me if I can recite from memory word for word with no fuck ups the whole commi book and I have to go communist entirely~?" He chuckled, letting his body lean onto Soviets, "Who's to say I don't already have it memorized~?~" America peered out in a very lustful tone. "One get off of me and two there's no way," Soviet said in a slightly angry growl tho America knew he was intrigued by the idea of him knowing his stupid little book so well. He leaned into him a bit more and whispered into Soviet's ear "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles.

Freeman and slave, patrician and plebeian, lord and serf, guild-master and journeyman, in a word, oppressor and oppressed, stood in constant opposition to one another, carried on an uninterrupted, now hidden, now open fight, a fight that each time ended, either in a revolutionary reconstitution of society at large, or in the common ruin of the contending classes. Is that good enough for you to understand that I'm not lying Soviet~?~" Soviet got flustered then said "Page 24, second paragraph, first three lines." America chuckled "This school of socialism dissected with great acuteness the contradictions in the conditions of modern production. It laid bare the hypocritical apologies of economists. It proved, incontrovertibly, the disastrous effects of machinery and division of labor; the
concentration of capital and land in a few hands; overproduction, and crises; it pointed out the inevitable ruin of the petty bourgeois and peasant, the misery of the proletariat, the anarchy in production, the crying inequalities in the distribution of wealth, the industrial war of extermination between nations, the dissolution of old moral bonds, of the old family relations, of the old nationalities." America answered. Soviet was getting even more flustered but at least America was keeping his hands off of him… "I guess you want something for reciting at least that part don't you." America smiled, "A slightly long actual kiss would suffice~" Soviet rolled his eyes, "Just to get you away from me." 

     America smiled and moved Soviets' hands. He put one just above his waist and the other on the back of his head and America's hands stayed on Soviets' perfectly chiseled chest. Then they kissed, Soviet was uncomfortable but America melted into him like putty which Soviet found rather funny. America notice how little Soviet was opening his jaw like he was liking it so he moved one hand to Soviet's face and the other onto his shoulder and gently pressed between the ear and the jaw to help him open it a bit wider. Finally when the kiss was over America's head was pounding. He's never liked a kiss so much and kissing is part of his job! Soviet was losing his fucking mind he always tried to ignore the voice in the back of his head but here just then he was embracing it like it wasn't wrong on so many levels! 

     The American chuckled as he slipped away with a kiss from Soviet, leaving Soviet starving for more. Later that day he'd give in. He found America walking to the mess hall and he grabbed his shoulder. "America?" America turned at the voice to look at Soviet. "Yes, Soviet?" Soviet tried to look angry. "We need to talk about something privately. Now." America sighed and went, "Sure," then he turned to look at his brother "Welp politics call, Canada I'll see you and the others down there later K. If this doesn't last all day that is." Canada nodded and then just keep walking. America and Soviet went to a private room. "So what do you want to talk about that's so important Soviet?" America said slightly irritated… Soviet held a couple of hundred dollars in US currency. "I… Want one of your shows…" America was not at all expecting that, like at all. But it was a welcome surprise. "Of course~," America said as he took the money and guided Soviet to the correct room for his show~