We Will Never Die!

Poland walked into the damaged battered room and looked around at all of his citizens at all of his current soldiers. He could see their crushed souls and hopes but he could also see their burning flame of courage and drive to still fight against the odds that stand in their backyards. He knew that he will need to say or do something to keep that brave fire going to rouse that strength. He stood up and walked to the middle of the room and got up onto the small box in the room.

"Lisson up! I know that it feels like we've lost that theirs nothing more that we can do. They're in every part of our beautiful country knocking upon our doors with tanks and soldiers. Killing everyone they come across who dare even look at them wrong. They think they have broken us of our willpower and hope because of all the death, pain, and destruction they have caused us. But they haven't and never, NEVER WILL!! FOR WE WILL KEEP FIGHTING, WITHSTANDING ALL THE PAIN BECAUSE All OF IT HAS ONLY MADE US STRONGER!! AND NOW WE WILL GIVE IT BACK TO THEM TENFOLD ALL OF THE PAIN THEY HAVE CAUSED US!! AND WE'LL WATCH THEM CRUMBLE UNDERNEATH ALL THE! WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR HOME!!! We are a dagger barred into their side! WE will bring terror on them like a RAGING Inferno brings terror upon the forests! Ash barring them alive and destroying their sight! We will never cease for this is our home!!! And THEY are NOT and WILL not EVER have a SINGLE day of PEACE!!!! BECAUSE WE ARE POLISH!!!"

I took a breath and I could hear many people start chanting "Long live Poland" and I smiled throwing up my fist and I screamed. "The Soviets and Nazis will fall!!! We will be the ones who stand above them!! We will make it!! We will get the last laugh. We always do." And I looked around at the many cheering resistance soldiers... Kids, Women, and Men... So many people. We will win this. I thought as I got off the box and moved to the back. And pat someone on the shoulder. "Time to go destroy some supply lines."