Who would care?

You matter

You matter. Please if you need it. Please. Stay with us you matter. This is your call. Love you.
_______________________________________
Standing there lost in in thought. He asked himself. Could you safe yourself? As he looked off the ledge he was standing on. The ground seemed so far away yet.. so very very close... Would anyone even care? They wouldn't would they... nobody would notice. Nobody ever noticed. Nobody ever cared. New Zealand stepped ever so close to the edge. Not a single person would even notice.... he laughed.. hell not even he would notice would he..

As he took a step closer he looked up at the moon. "Maybe next time.. could I be a very pretty woman? One with long hair?" He chuckled and hoped someone would stop.. him.. stop her.. being them back home.. but nobody came.. they stood there waiting.. fear keeping them from jumping.. their legs shaking and mind racing.. What if they didn't die immedintly? Was this far enough off the ground? Was this far enough away from other people so the body isn't a nuisances? Would someone save them?

Could she.. save.. herself? So close yet so far away.. the life you've wanted just mear steps away.. a life where you matter, a life you could call yours, a reflection where you saw yourself, freedom unfounded, and yet here you fucking stand.. Just do it.. nobody wouldn't even notice.. New Zealand stood inches from the edge of the cliff. And took a breath.. "No.. Stop shaking.. why can't I just.." Her phone went off.

She pulled it out of her pocket and answered. "Hello?" She asked hesently. "HELLO WE'RE TRYING TO REACH YOU ABOUT YOUR CARS EXTENDED WORENTY!" The Southern accent bellowed then laughed hard. "Actually Kiwi me and Phil where wondering if you wanted to go to the movies with us?" America asked laughed as she could hear the Philippines in the background trying to find something.

She stepped away from the ledge. "Yeah of course.. Also.. Ame.. could.. could you call me Sis?.. I.." America laughed and with a very clear smile in his voice. "Cource I could Sis! But anyway do you want us to pick you up or do you want to just meet us there?" America asked as Philip yelled "Found it!" In the background. "Could you guys pick me up?" She asked quietly. "Course sis see you when we get there! Love ye!"

Kiwi smiled.. maybe.. people.. do care.. and maybe.. they.. SHE.. could be a pretty woman with long hair.. she walked back home just replaying the whole convention in her head. Sis.. she smiled.. joy.. felt nice.. felt like she was flying and she happily waited for her bother.. that nagging voice.. seemed.. quieter.. still there.. but.. quieter.. maybe.. she's not hopeless.. she watched her brothers car pull up. "HOP IN PRINCESS ZELDA WE HAVE A MOVIE TO GET TO!!!" America said happily with I love rock and roll blaring over his speakers..

Maybe.. yeah. maybe life.. will be.. ok.