My Personal Self Indulges.

ONE DAY AT A AXIS MEETING!

JE, Third, and FI are showing off their air force to each other.

JE: The IJAAS is clearly the superior force in the air!

FI: NO, the Regia Aeronautica Italiana is!

Third: *clears his throat and points at the Luftwaffe with a smile on his face*

JE+FI: *groan and roll their eyes*

??: I think they're all pretty good, but I think you're forgetting something.

JE+FI+Third: *jump and spin to face the new voice they don't recognize. But they can't tell if they're male or female? They're decked out in pilots' equipment with an added backpack. There currently wearing a scarf and goggles to obscure their face, but it's clear that it's another flag, and God there tall what 5'9 maybe?*

Third: Who are you!? And how did you get here!? *he said confused and angry*

??: *chuckled* I flew in on my plain, of course, the best plain in all of existence!

JE: *rolled her eyes once again and with a bit of an irritated tone said* How did you get in here and who are you?

??: Oh I just walked in because they thought I was a German Luftwaffe pilot, I mean I wanted them to, but you know.

Third: YOU TRICKED THEM INTO THINKING YOU WHERE ONE OF 𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑬 HOW?!

??: I'm capable of speaking fluent German and my human form looks very German sooooo that's how.

FI: Well stop bouncing around the first question! Who the hell are you!?

??: Oh little old me? *they giggled* I'm the reason, you idiots even have an air force in the first place!!

JE+Third+FI: NO YOU'RE NOT!

???: *They start laughing their ass off* I'm the inventors, inventor of the plain you dumb assess!!

JE+Third+FI: *look really shocked and confused*

??: *laughing harder as they slide off their goggles and scarf.*

JE+Third+FI: *could now see their single red-eye and single eye with blue and green in one eye! Their flag was a red circle under the right eye with a white circle surrounding the first red one with 17 stars on it 10 surrounding the circles, two in each corner with the last three forming a diamond--shape with one of the stars surrounding the circles on top of the dark blue pendant going into a swallowtail flag with 5 stripes starting and ending with a red stripe*

FI: You still haven't answered the question!

??: I'm known as buckeye and my blue is Oxford blue, my red is Cardinal, and my white is pure white. I was the 17th to be born in a beautiful valley under the shadows of the mountains. I provide the nation with the food that I grow! I am one of the most fertile lands in my land! I am the shape of a heart! With a past of freedom in my name, I am the one with they shorted name, but a key to swing the tides. My name is that of the opening of the skies to humanity!! I am OHIO!

JE+Third+FI: *where confused*

FI: Parent?

JE: Sounds a bit familiar.

Third: Ohio......17th...stars and strips... STARS AND STRIPES!? YOU'RE NOT!! NO!! YOU CAN'T BE!!

Ohio: *smiled as flames engulfed them* Say it, say his name, Third Riech *laughing maniacally*

Third: *backed up* You are the State of Ohio! You are one of America's kids!

JE+FI : *Jump back to match where Third is now standing*

JE: Wh-What!? How!? Why!?

Ohio: Boo~

FI: *runs for it*

JE: FI GET BACK HERE YOU COWERED!

Third: *also ditches*

JE: THIRD!

Ohio: I would follow their lead sweetheart~

JE: *Trembled and stood her ground she was not going to move!*

Ohio: *Nodded with a chuckle and turned around and walked out of the room that all of the Axis were standing in. Leaving JE alone single shaking with more questions than answers.*