Trouble. AAU#8

Third-person pov:

North Korea was out at the farmers market walking around Union Square Greenmarket happily early in the morning looking for the fresh food. It was fun for him he liked being out in the coldish air of the morning. He did try to convince Finland to come with him but since he didn't have a job today he decided to go to the library and stuff his face into books.

North really does like being alone.. he knew he was being stared at by the humans. This is why he came really early so he could minimize the starting.. he had no clue how Finland put up with this.. the only reason that he was doing this was because he knew he was stronger in his flag form. But still the whispering, the secret pictures, and the harassment he got sometimes. But he just sighed then his phone started ringing he took his phone out of his pocket, "Yes South?" He said into the phone a bit confused. "Hey brother umm I need your help.."

North could tell his sibling was worried, "Yeah what's going on? And what are you?" South was breathing heavily, "I'm being followed.. North I'm lost and don't have enough energy to teleport.. they know I'm on the phone but they aren't going away.." North got extremely angry, "I'll be there in seconds get to a place with light and try to stay in that light so I don't confuse who is who." South said, "Ok." Fear lingering in his words, "North I don't want to get off the phone.." North teleported home dropping everything and started looking for something, "Don't. And whatever you do don't let them touch you or get your phone. Hold on."

North finally found what he was looking for one of America's pistols. He grabbed the desert eagle and checked if it had ammo in it it didn't. It even have a mag in it his anger flared as he looked for the mag. He found one bared underneath something but it was next to the gun. It had ammo in it! So he grabbed it, slipped it in, and then teleported to his sibling. "HEY!" North said behind the dude and lifted the gun. The dude turned around and probably shat himself when he looked into the eyes of a very inraged North and as soon as the guy realized North was holding a gun he took a left into an alley way.

"South!" Was the only thing that North could get out before South embedded themselves into North. "North can you stay home with me tonight? Also They." North nodded and gave them a piggyback teleport home staying with them the rest of the night.