Valentines day. AAU #10

The Apartment is quiet..?

Finland was campaign out in the Apartments bathroom with his sniper rifle loaded and ready to murder. But that's only because it's noon now before he was running around reminding everyone of the reason this day is called what it is and the Valentine's Day massacre. He hates this fucking day with a burning passion. Camping out at Russia's once the sun goes down because AroAce's help each other out on this horrible day.

America and Soviet are spending the day together as they had both put in a day off applications months in advance. They have basically a let's do everything together mindset today. It doesn't help that America is a sucker for Romance and Soviet is a bit of an America pleaser. They have the Apartment for the night. ;)

NK is spending the day with his brother South. Specifically the day because after that he's going bar-hopping with Jamaica, Russia, Brazil, Ireland! (once he closed his bar), and Germany who... Is definitely new?? Normally he spends the day with his family or his crotch buddy! I mean girlfriend Greece. Ok, we all know she's cheating on him with Egypt right? Egypt is a scary bitch though... Ok, real talk! Was Greece's with Egypt first making Germany the side dude? Or was Greece with Germany first making Egypt the side chick? Nobody knows! All campaign out at Ireland's place. Made the mistake of Brazil's once! Never again. (if you know you know.)

My countryhuman short stories!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें