Lambs to Slaughter!

WW2 the Allies were being slaughtered, they had walked straight into a German ambush and as time wore on things weren't getting any better. America knew this war was over; he knew the Soviets were close to capturing Berlin! But even though the war was over this fight wasn't....and as bullets flew into his brothers in arms and took their lives in this pointless fight... For everyone knew the war was over even the enemy knew it was over... Yet high command still called for bloodshed. America hated it, he hated the fighting, chaos, and death yet he still participated in the blooding of his hands in the hopes that he could prevent the loss of another person under his command. He had to stop this fight.

America walked towards one of his soldiers. "I want you and your men to fall back and I mean way back." The man looked confused "May I speak freely for a second?" America nodded "I have lost a lot of guys here just too fucking move an inch I am NOT giving this land back up to those fucking Nazis!" America understood but he knew "You won't lose anything." The soldier clearly looked as if he heard that line before "Oh, and HOW'S that?!" If he must know to get everyone out of here "I'm going to be breaking a few rules both personal and that of the law. I don't want any of my men caught up in my crosshairs."

He looked scared and I didn't blame him when a flag says they're going to do that. It's smart to just run. "I understand Sir, I'll spread the word." And with that, he ran off to tell everyone and a lot started to make their tactical retreat. America knew what he was going to do would most likely destroy him...but he didn't care about what would happen to him... He must end this fight.

When he was sure most of his men were gone he walked into the open. He was immediately fired upon by the enemy who had no idea of what America was about to unleash onto them. He had this in his mind for weeks now and now he can put it into action... Death had always been with him since the moment of his birth and chaos had always walked right next to him, destruction had always penetrated his lungs, hatred had always flowed in blood. The bullets pierced through flesh and bone, but America kept walking forwards knowing that he may never come back from what he's about to do. But he must end this fight!

Magic leaking out from him mindlessly destroying everything it touched even the ground he stood upon. The bracers that keep him under control cracked. The sound of them finally breaking reached America's ears. A much different feeling washed over him than normally, he would be under distress and would fall back on his magic suppressing meds. However, America didn't take them and hasn't been taking them for the past couple of days like he was supposed to. Yet, all he felt was numbness and he understood that soon that numbness would become a creature of ecstasy. They scattered, and America could already feel it clawing at him...

His once hidden eyes became revealed as the white of his eye became black and his once electric blue eyes became White and glazed. An explosion of pure destructive energy was released from its confinements! The seal was broken and Chaos could finally take its place! America smiled as his last bit of control faded from him for once this thing was going to come in handy. He remembered the day he unlocked his powers for the first time...now it was going to be the last... CHAOS ... the reality of what everything is was nothing. Nothing you shall become again.