200K Special

Ignore grammatical errors.
💋

"Junnie are you almost ready?" Soobin called as he grabbed their candy bags.

It was Halloween and Yeonjun wanted to go all out this year, it was tough for both of them with school and their business but everything went well in the end.

Soobin dressed up with bunny ears and fancy looking clothes. He dyed his hair blue again and Yeonjun thought he looked really handsome but he wouldn't tell Soobin what he was dressing up as.

He sat and waited until thirty minutes had went by.

"Babe~" He called.

"I'm sorry I'm coming now!"

He ran out and smiled at him. "What do ya think?" He spun around and Soobin's jaw dropped.

He was wearing a very sexy black long sleeves bodysuit with cat ears, fishnets, a black collar with a bell, and a tail.

"Cute right?"

Soobin continued to stare before he finally closed his mouth when Yeonjun waved his hands in front of his face.

"Hello~Earth to Binnie!"

"Y-Yeonnie are you sure you wanna go to the party dressed like that?"

Yeonjun frowned. "I thought you'd like it."

"Baby I do God I love it but other people might love it and I don't want them to."

He giggled. "And you don't have to worry because I'm coming home with you like I always do. Come on we're late." He took his hand and they grabbed their things heading to the party.

When they got their they greeted Beomgyu and Taehyun.

"How nice it is to see our happy Taegyu back together!" Yeonjun hugged them both.

"Yeah well after he practically begged me I had to." Beomgyu spoke with a smile.

"I begged you? I remember you showing up to my house at four in the morning with a huge gift basket and running mascara because you cried the whole walk to my-"

"Okaaaaay!" Beomgyu clapped. "Yeonjun you look hot I can't believe Soobin approved of this."

"Me? I can't believe Taehyun didn't drag you back in the house."

"Actually he did but I licked his face and he let me go." Beomgyu dressed up in a cutesy bear poncho sweater with ear on the hood and white thigh highs with a white garter.

Taehyun didn't dress up. "Tae what are you supposed to be?"

"Me duh."

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "I brought him a tail and ears but he wouldn't put them on."

"Hell no."

"Where's Hyuka?" Soobin asked.

"He ran off somewhere with Renjun." Beomgyu spoke. "They did a couples costume, Kai is Pikachu and Renjun is Ash from Pokémon."

"I think Ash is probably somewhere fucking Pika-hi Hyuka!" Taehyun smiled as the couple walked over.

"Hey everyone." Renjun waved at them.

"Aww hyungs you look so cute. Yeonjunnie hyung is definitely winning the costume contest."

"There's a contest?" Soobin asked.

"Yep and the two winners dance together at the end and are given crowns."

"Ooo a crown!" Yeonjun squealed.