59

Thanks for 11k reads lovelies 💛💛💛
Make sure you read 58

Yeonjun spent his entire weekend planning his mom's wedding

Yeonjun spent his entire weekend planning his mom's wedding. They finalized the colors and he helped with the layout of how the wedding was going to look. People say it takes months even years to plan a wedding but shinhye was going to be done in a month at this rate.

But he hasn't been sleeping well, his mind wondering off to Hyunjin and Soobin. He wore one of Soobin's black hoodies and a pair of great sweatpants with crocs. He looked like he just got out of bed.

"Shit what happened to you?" Beomgyu asked standing with the older at his locker. Yeonjun rolled his eyes. He didn't have time for his insults today. "The guys huh?"

Yeonjun nodded grabbing his books. "I don't know what to do Beommie, I love Soobin but I love Hyunjin he's my bestfriend, but what he did-"

"I get it hyung. This must be hard for you but you'll have to make a decision soon. Knowing Soobin he's not too fond of having Hyunjin around and if I were him I'd be the same way."

"I know but...Hyunjin has always been there for me. When I was heart broken about Binnie he was there, I don't want to lose that."

"Hyung...you kissed him ba-"

"I know what I did!" He snapped then took a deep breath. "I was vulnerable but it never should've happened."

"You said Soobin told you to stay away from him?" He nodded. "Maybe a way to fix this is to talk to both of-"

"Junnie hyung!" They both turned their heads.

"Speaking of the devil." Beomgyu muttered.

Hyunjin jogged over to them. "Can we talk?" He also had bags under his eyes like he also hadn't slept.

Yeonjun looked down at his feet. "I-I don't think we s-should. Binnie might-"

"Just give me 5 minutes please." He begged and Yeonjun reluctantly gave in giving him a small nod. The younger couldn't help but smile, he took Yeonjun's hand walking to a janitor's closet to talk.

Yeonjun watched as he closed the door turning to face him before speaking. "Yeonjun I'm so so so sorry. I know what I did was wrong but-"

"Hyunjin you put my relationship on the line and I helped by kissing you back but you know I don't like you that way right?" Hyunjin nodded sadly looking into his eyes. "I was vulnerable and I still am...Binnie doesn't want me around you and I can understand."

Hyunjin's eyes showed fear and he reached forward grabbing his hand. "You aren't going to listen to him right? I'm so sorry hyung."

Yeonjun looked down at his feet. "Maybe...we should stop talking to each other for awhile."

Hyunjin froze as he stared at him. "You...you don't mean that."

Yeonjun looked up at him. "I do. I love Binnie and I love you too but...I am really upset about what happened between us. It's for the best Hyunjin."

He went to leave and Hyunjin closed the door back leaving his hand up so he couldn't open the door. Yeonjun turned and looked at him.

"Hyunjin-"

"Hyung you don't understand." He pulled him into a hug. "I need you, you mean so much to me."

Yeonjun would be lying if he said this didn't break his heart. Hyunjin meant a lot to him too, he found himself hugging him back.

"Hyunjin...we'll talk later." He pulled away from him and then left. As soon as Yeonjun closed the door behind him he broke down into tears, the entire situation was stressing him out and he didn't know how much more he could take.

He walked to his class and switched seats with a random guy so he could sit in the back. He pulled his hood over his head and fell asleep, something he really needed.

\(//∇//)\

"Is there a reason you want to eat lunch on the roof?" Beomgyu asked.

Yeonjun laid down staring up at the sky, Beomgyu let his rest his head in his lap while he ate also patting his blue hair.

"I really needed the quiet." He answered, it was a cloudy day which wasn't helping Yeonjun's mood. "Beommie what would you do if you were me? Would you leave your bestfriend for Taehyun?"

"It depends. If what Soobinnie hyung said about Hyunjin is true then maybe it's for the best. Jinnie has to respect your relationship and if he doesn't then he isn't a good friend, but if he's willing to accept you and Bin's relationship you shouldn't drop him."

And he was absolutely right.

"I'll talk to both of them...just not at the same time I don't want to witness a murder."

Beomgyu giggled. "I do!"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Beomgyu is me 😂