33.

Yeonjun woke up with a throbbing headache and the sun's light in his eyes

Yeonjun woke up with a throbbing headache and the sun's light in his eyes. "What the fuck?" He murmured.

He looked down and he was in an oversized t shirt, he looked around and realized he wasn't in his room. He groaned.

"This is Soobin's room." He quickly climbed out of the bed and left the room smelling something burning.

He ran into the kitchen and Soobin was trying to put out a fire on the stove.

"Oh my God Binnie!" He yelled and ran to a closet grabbing the fire extinguisher and going into the kitchen putting the fire out.

They were standing there panting fanning the smoke with their hands. "Um...I think breakfast is done?" Soobin joked and Yeonjun looked at him before laughing followed by Soobin's laughs. "Get dressed I'll take you out for breakfast."

"Okay!"

They got dressed and went out for breakfast. When they got their food they both dig in and didn't really speak.

Yeonjun had a lot on his mind and a lot he wanted to say to Soobin so he spoke.

"Soobin ah."

"Hm?"

"Why did you punch Hyunjin?"

Soobin looked at him and Yeonjun was starting right back at him with his cute brown eyes.

He looked back down avoiding his eyes. "I dunno."

"Bullshit." Soobin looked back up at him a little shocked. "I know you and I have been weird but that doesn't give you an excuse to punch my friend!" He was raising his voice and Soobin didn't like that at all.

He scoffed. "Friend?! The same friend you were grinding on last night?"

Yeonjun's eyebrows furrowed. How long was Soobin watching them.

"You saw that...how long were you there?" Soobin simply shrugged. "Was it really a coincidence that I saw you or did you know I'd be there?" He asked and Soobin didn't answer again.

Are you fucking kidding me?! Yeonjun thought to himself.

He just stood and left. "Wait, hyung!" He threw some money down on the table going after him. He ran out the restaurant looking to his left seeing that Yeonjun was about to turn the corner. "Yeonjun!" He ran after him and grabbed his arm when he caught up.

The older turned around looking at him, his eyes dark and filled with anger. "Let go of me!"

"Look I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you I...I just don't want him to take you away from me."

Yeonjun gave him a look. "Take me away from you?" He asked with attitude in his voice.

Uh oh, Soobin thought.

He snatched his arm out of his grasp. "I belong to no one, not you, not Hyunjin, no one! You turned me down remember so who are you to try and claim me?" He yelled at him.

Soobin was quiet and he looked down at his feet, he was right. Yeonjun didn't belong to him, he had no right to be jealous he turned him down. He could fuck whoever he wants and there's nothing Soobin would be able to say.

But...the thought of the guy he loves so much with someone else didn't sit right with him at all.

After Yeonjun calmed down he spoke again breaking Soobin out of his daydream.

"Soobin...I'm done."

The younger looked at him, confusion plastered on his face.

"Wha-"

"I don't wanna see you anymore."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

🍵👀