2.

Yeonjun was sitting in class talking to his friend Beomgyu and Hyunjin.

(A/N: Hyunjin is my baby daddy y'all boi foine!!)

"Don't you like him?" Beomgyu asked while sitting in front of Yeonjun as he texted his boyfriend on his phone.

"Yeah, why are you mad?" Hyunjin asked sitting next to him, listening to his story about last night with Soobin.

Yeonjun groaned. "Because the guy is Choi Soobin!" He whispered yelled and both teens looked up at him with shocked looks. "My mom is dating Choi Soobin's dad."

Beomgyu burst out into laughter and the two looked at him. "I-I'm sorry hahahaha *sniff* it's just, if they get married then-"

"Your crush will be your brother." Hyunjin finished with sudden realization. Beomgyu started laughing again and Yeonjun kicked him causing him to yelp. "And doesn't he have a girlfriend, that Yeji girl on the cheerleading team?" He asked.

Yeonjun groaned, putting his head on his desk. "Look hyung I don't know why you like him, everyone knows how much of a fuckboy he is. He always brought someone new to his lunch table but I didn't know he was bi." Beomgyu spoke.

"Yeah he brought the Kai boy to his lunch table that one time. Matter of fact he brought him more than once, I think they dated." Hyunjin added. The two started having a conversation about all of Soobin's fuck buddies in the past and it drove him insane.

"Okay enough!" He yelled. "You two aren't making me feel any better."

"Sorry." They murmured.

Everyone looked towards the door when they heard yelling. "Maybe if you actually texted me I wouldn't think that!" Yeti yelled.

Soobin just stood there not saying anything, he was always accused of cheating by her but in all reality he wasn't cheating, he only did harmless flirting that's not cheating...right?

She sucked her teeth. "Whatever, just make sure you pick me up after school." And with that she walked away and Soobin walked into the now quiet class. A few people were whispering but he took his seat that was two seats behind Hyunjin.

"Yikes." Beomgyu muttered. "I would never talk to Tae like that."

"That's because you know Taehyun would check you, Soobin just takes it like he can't talk back. She belittles him." Yeonjun spoke quietly, not wanting Soobin to hear. He looked back at Soobin who was sleeping, his chin rested in his hand. Yeonjun blushed and then stood. "I'm going to talk to him."

He walked over to Soobin's desk and tapped his shoulder. The younger's eyes slowly opened as he looked up at Yeonjun, he didn't smile he just sighed. "What's up Yeonjun?" He asked not sounding happy at all like he usually did.

"Let's do something after school." He suggested.

Yeonjun raised an eyebrow. "Like what?" He asked.

He shrugged. "I don't know, let's watch a movie at my house or go to an arcade." He gave Soobin a gentle smile and the younger felt himself relax a bit.

"Your house." He said. "I pick the movie."

Yeonjun nodded and went back to his desk continuing to talk to Beomgyu and Hyunjin. Soobin couldn't help but stare at Yeonjun even though he could only see the back of him. He dressed completely different compared to the cute way he dressed at home, his look was a bit more edgy. He found it funny that Yeonjun tried to put on this fake image and no one knew he was a big cute softy.

After school Soobin waited out his car for Yeji. He looked extremely annoyed because she was taking forever, he saw Yeonjun walk out of school with Hyunjin. They were talking and laughing and it made Soobin feel a bit weird.

Yeonjun looked up and saw Soobin, he smiled and then said something to Hyunjin who waved at him as he jogged over to Soobin. "Hi Binnie."

Soobin smiled at him. "Hey."

"Why are you standing outside your car?" He asked looking up at Soobin.

"Waiting for Yeji." He groaned and Yeonjun laughed. "I've been out here for 15 minutes."

"...leave her, she'll find a ride home."

Soobin shrugged and then opened the passenger side of his car. "I guess I could escort the very beautiful Choi Yeonjun home."

He laughed a little. "You could but won't you piss off Yeji?"

I really don't care.

Soobin shrugged. "She's pissed me off much more in the past few hours than I have with her in a whole month. Get in." Yeonjun did so and Soobin closed the door walking around to his side. They talked on the way to his house and Soobin rested his hand on top of Yeonjun's thigh as they talked.

The older felt himself burning up feeling his big hand on his thigh that was gently squeezing. They got to his house and kicked their shoes off, his mom wasn't home and she had a long shift at the hospital.

"I'm going to get changed, help yourself to anything in the kitchen." He said as he walked to his bedroom.

Soobin got himself something to drink and helped himself to some chips. Yeonjun made sure to dress extremely "appropriately" for Soobin.

He popped some popcorn for the movie and placed the bowl on the coffee table. He started looking through the movies Yeonjun had and chose Train to Busan.

"It smells good." Yeonjun said tossing some popcorn into his mouth Soobin put the movie in and when he turned around seeing what Yeonjun was wearing he almost pounced.

Yeonjun was wearing the cutest oversized pink sweater with his right shoulder slipping out of it and a cute bow clip making a small ponytail at the top of his head. He wore fishnet stockings and pink strawberry flavored lip gloss.

"Ready to watch the movie?" Yeonjun asked innocently.

Soobin swallowed and nodded vigorously. He sat down next to Yeonjun feeling a little hot and bothered, about 15 minutes into the movie Yeonjun got up and got some popsicles out the freezer.

"Want one?" Yeonjun asked handing it to Soobin who hesitantly took it and said a quiet thank you. Yeonjun started licking it from the bottom to the top, Soobin watched as he then took it whole and started sucking, sliding it in and out of his mouth.

Soobin's heart was beating out of his chest and when Yeonjun let out a small moan that when he suddenly found himself on top of Yeonjun pinning him to the couch.

His eyes dark as he stared down at Yeonjun who was a bit shocked. "B-Binnie?"

"You are doing that on purpose. Now it's my turn."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
I want a popsicle 👅