68

Thank you for 15k
💛💛💛

Yeonjun and Soobin scrambled to cover themselves with Soobin's bed sheets

"It's not what it looks like!" Soobin spoke while Yeonjun froze in fear. "W-We were just-"

"Living room...now!" Jinhyuk yelled and slammed the door causing both teens to jump.

They both quickly got dressed and sat in front of their parents who were standing and staring at them. No one said anything, Yeonjun couldn't even look at his mom he knew she was probably disappointed.

"Explain." Jinhyuk finally spoke.

Soobin looked at him. "I-It was my fault. It started with me so don't be mad at Yeonjun."

The older looked at him. "Binnie." He whispered and Soobin looked at him, Yeonjun shook his head slightly and the younger ignored him.

"How is this your fault? I thought you said Soobin had a girlfriend-" Shinhye's voice drifted off as she looked at her son. "Soobin was the guy who was in a relationship while you two messed around?" She asked in sudden realization.

Yeonjun nodded still not looking at her.

Soobin looked his mom who was just as silent as he was. "Ms. Choi I came onto him it was always me I swear! Yeonjun hyung wanted to stop but I was too stubborn to."

"So you took advantage of his feelings for you?" Shinhye asked.

"No." Yeonjun spoke up. "Bi-Soobin...n-never did that...I knew what we were doing, I wanted him. I'm sorry for this eomma."

"I can't believe this. Soobin out of all the people you choose you go with your future step brother?" Jinhyuk sounded angry and Soobin flinched at his raised voice.

"I'm sorry dad but the truth is...I'm in love with him. I love him so much dad you have to understand...he means everything to me."

Yeonjun bit his lip and finally had the courage to look at his mom, she was just staring down at the floor. He looked back down and silence fell over them.

Jinhyuk sighed. "I hear you son I really do but this isn't going to work." Both teens looked at him with wide eyes. "You can't be in this type of relationship with someone who is about to be your brother. I don't care that you both aren't blood related it's...it's disgusting Soobin."

He stood up. "Dad don't do this." He spoke. They started going back and forth. Shinhye walked over helping Yeonjun off the couch.

"Let's go Yeonjun." He let himself get dragged out the house by her and he struggled to keep up with her.

"Eomma please-"

"Not another word." She opened the door and he got in the car. She slammed the door causing Yeonjun to flinch, the drive home was quiet. He quickly wiped a few tears away so his mom didn't see, when they finally got home entering the house his mom finally blew up.

"Almost 10 years Yeonjun! I finally find someone who loves me and you sleep with his son!" She yelled.

"Eomma we met before our first dinner together that was the night we found out we said we were gonna stop but-"

"Enough!" She snapped. "You are not to speak to Choi Soobin, you are not to look at Choi Soobin, you two aren't to be alone together until Jinhyuk and I figure something out understood?!"

Yeonjun nodded.

"You are so grounded Choi Yeonjun. You go to school and come back here and don't let Soobin give you a ride. Take the bus!" And with that she turned going into her room and slamming the door behind her.

Yeonjun fell to his knees sobbing into his hands.

His worst fear came true.

\(//∇//)\

"You are overreacting!"

"Don't raise your voice at me!"

Jinhyuk and Soobin were still arguing not seeing an end in sight.

"We were supposed to be one big happy family now you two created this weird...incest thing!"

"He's not really my brother dad why can't you and Ms. Choi let us be happy?"

"Because it's wrong!"

Soobin took a deep breath. "After mom died I thought I'd never be truly happy again, she was my best friend. Then I met Yeonjun...he was at first just someone I wanted for fun but he became more than that. I fell for him." He looked at his dad before hugging him. "I love him don't take him away from me, I already lost mom I can't lose him too please!" He begged and started crying into his dads shoulder.

His dad sighed and rubbed his back soothingly. "You are grounded until I talk to Shinhye about this, Yeonjun isn't allowed over here and you aren't allowed over there. You come straight home after school."

Soobin looked at him. "Dad-"

He just turned away and walked to his room.

"Wait!" The door closed and Soobin stood in his living room not knowing what to do.

He noticed a plate of food on the table and walked over.

Binnie~I made you breakfast come eat it'll get cold!

Soobin smiled a little and heated the food up. He stood in the kitchen eating it as he thought about Yeonjun.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Welp they know...and they do not approve
🍵👁👄👁