4.

Hello!!! Don't forget to comment and vote you lovely lovelies
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*

Yeonjun sat at lunch stabbing his tray over and over as he glared at Soobin and Yeji who surprisingly made up. Soobin had his arm around her shoulders as they talked and laughed with their friends.

"What. The. Fuck." He muttered.

"Dude." Yeonjun didn't hear him. "Hey Yeonjun!" Hyunjin snapped his fingers in his face.

Yeonjun looked at him. "Huh?"

Beomgyu rolled his eyes. "Quit shooting daggers at Soobin and Yeji you are so obvious." He said taking a bite of his food.

Yeonjun gave him a look. "Why are you here Beomie where's your boyfriend?"

"He's being an ass!" He got up leaving them and they watched him walk away.

Yeonjun felt kind of bad and looked at Hyunjin with a confused look. "Taehyun said that he was going to take Beomgyu out but ended up canceling on him for whatever reason." Hyunjin explained. "Looks like they're fighting."

"Must be nice to have someone to fight with all the time." He looked up at Soobin again and sighed. God he's so fucking sexy, he thought to himself.

Soobin looked over at Yeonjun and winked at him causing the older to blush and quickly look away. "So what happened at your house yesterday with Choi?" Hyunjin asked.

Yeonjun looked at him with a red ears and rosy cheeks. "Uh...w-we...um-"

"Choi Yeonjun." He was looking at him with wide eyes. "You fucked?!" He exclaimed.

"Wha-nononono I...let him face fuck me and he jerked me off." Hyunjin gave him a look and Yeonjun knew what that was. "Jinnie-"

"I'm judging you."

"Well stop you are making me feel bad."

"You should. He has a girlfriend."

"It's not like I came onto him."

Hyunjin gave him another look. "What were you wearing?" Only Hyunjin and Beomgyu were the only ones who went to his school that knew about what he wore at home other than Soobin.

When Hyunjin asked Yeonjun blushed. "That's besides the point, he came onto me. What I was wearing was not me asking to be pounced on."

"You have a point but what were your intentions Yeonjun?"

The older pouted. "I...wanted him to do something." He murmured embarrassed and ashamed.

Hyunjin reached over and ruffled up his hair. "Oh hyung."

"But I asked him about Yeji and he his response was, and I quote, "who". He doesn't even care if he cheats or not why is that my fault."

The bell rang and Hyunjin stood. "You know it's wrong Yeonjun. I gotta go, one more late and my teacher is giving me detention."

Yeonjun sighed picking up his trash and started walking to class when felt someone tap his shoulder. He turned and it was Soobin. He just rolled his eyes turning around to walk away but he gently grabbed his arm.

"Hyung wait...about yesterday-" Yeonjun turned around staring at him with an unreadable face. "I'm sorry, I don't want things to be weird, you are my bestfriend Junnie."

His eyes looked sincere and he felt like he was melting under his stare. "It's okay we...probably shouldn't do things like that anymore. If our parents found out-"

"Yeah...things would be awkward." He pulled Yeonjun into a hug, the olders hands hung by his side before he slowly wrapped his arms around him taking a deep breath. He smelled so good he could fall asleep just like this, he felt his heart beating out of his chest again.

He hates this.

He hates Soobin with ever blood cell in his body but he can't help but love him too.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

That Soobin...that sly fox 🦊