29.

I deadass forgot to update
so double update today
\(//∇//)\

I deadass forgot to update so double update today \(//∇//)\

Soobin woke up feeling sometime on top of him. His eyes fluttered opened and he looked seeing Yeonjun asleep with his head rested comfortably on his chest.

Soobin couldn't help but smile and then felt immediate pain afterwards.

"Fuck." He groaned and touched his head.

Yeonjun let out a moan and adjusted his position on top of Soobin, with a small smile on his face as he slept.

He's so beautiful.

Soobin touched Yeonjun's hair. He looked over at the clock on Yeonjun's nightstand.

1:23pm...damn hold long did we sleep?!

"Junnie." He whispered still petting the top of his head. "Yeonjun hyung."

"Mmmm." He groaned squirming on top of him.

"We have to get up."

"5 more minutes." He murmured with his eyes still closed.

He decided to let him sleep longer, they both clearly needed it anyways seeing how they basically were sleeping the day away.

After the 5 minutes Soobin woke Yeonjun up. The older sat up and straddled Soobin but didn't realize it since he was rubbing his eyes.

"What happened?" He asked looking around.

"I came to your house beat up and you helped me." Soobin propped himself up on his hands. "Thank you."

Yeonjun realized their positioning and immediately flushed red. "N-No problem." He jumped off of him. "Your clothes should be cleaned I'll bring them to you." He quickly said leaving the room.

Soobin watched him leave and realized he was still in a towel from last night. Yeonjun came back setting his clothes on the bed, "I'll go make something to eat."

"No." Yeonjun looked confused. "Let's go out and eat my treat."

"Wha-nono I'll pay for it."

"It's not up for debate. Go wait for me in the living room unless you want to see me naked." Yeonjun blushed and left not putting up a fight, Soobin stood and put on his clean clothes and went out into the living room.

"He hasn't told you yet?" Beomgyu whispered.

"No and I'm not asking." Yeonjun whispered back. "Now quit talking about it before-Soobin!"

He was standing there listening to them talk with an eyebrow raised. "Ready to go everyone?" He asked. "I'm taking you all out for lunch."

They exchanged looks and got up following Soobin out the house to his car. Yeonjun sat up front with Soobin while Kai and Beomgyu sat in the back, an awkward silence falling amongst them.

Beomgyu looked at Kai then Soobin. "Sooooo what the fuck happened to you last night?" He asked.

"Beomgyu!" Yeonjun said through his teeth.

"No it's fine." Soobin replied. "I got kind of drunk last night and fought some randoms near a club, after I sobered up I drove here." He was so casual like it was nothing.

"Binnie what if they killed you why would you do that?" Yeonjun asked concerned.

Soobin glanced over at him. "I'm sorry for worrying you." Yeonjun held his hand over the console.

Beomgyu looked at Kai and Kai looked at Beomgyu with small smiles on their faces.

Maybe things could still happen between the two.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*