78

Double upload
Thank you for 20k reads
😭💛

Double upload Thank you for 20k reads 😭💛

Awkward.

That's what the entire situation felt like.

Soobin couldn't put his finger on it but the air was heavy. They had left the beach because it started raining and they decided to go out for pizza nearby.

It was really quiet and Kai sighed. "Umm the pizza is really good. Right Soobinnie hyung?" He asked smiling at the older.

Soobin nodded. "Uh yeah what do you think Hyung?" He asked and Yeonjun snapped out of it and turned to look at his boyfriend.

"Oh y-yeah it's great."

"You haven't eaten anything." Hyunjin spoke and Yeonjun gave him a look.

"I'm not hungry." He murmured.

"Sure you don't want some?" He asked tilting his head rubbing his leg against Yeonjun's smirking.

Yeonjun kicked him and Hyunjin groaned in pain. "I am very sure I don't want any." He said through his teeth. He stood up letting out a sigh. "I'm going to the bathroom." He murmured.

Soobin watched him leave confused and then noticed Hyunjin's face. "You look hurt are you okay?" He asked and Hyunjin gave a nervous smile.

"Uh yeah I'm fine."

Kai stood up. "I'm gonna check on hyung." He went to the bathroom and then heard sniffles. "Junnie hyung?"

Yeonjun gasped and then wiped his face quickly and flushed the toilet trying to make it seem like he used it. He came out and then gave him a nervous smile.

"H-Hey hyuka, I-I was just coming b-back." He washed his hands and Kai walked over to him looking at his face in the mirror.

His eyes were puffy and he was definitely sure Yeonjun was crying. "Hyung what happened?" He asked suddenly.

Yeonjun dried his hands not looking at him. "What do you mean?" He asked.

Kai rolled his eyes. "I wasn't born yesterday hyung, something obviously happened between you and Jinnie hyung." He saw Yeonjun tense up and then watched the older turn around with a smile.

"Nothing happened. Our food is getting cold come on." He left and Kai stared at the closed door before leaving and going back to the table.

"I'm back." He smiled and then gave Soobin a peck on his cheek. "I'm getting kind of tired can we stay at a motel nearby?" He asked and Soobin nodded.

"Of course." He put his arm around him and Hyunjin eyes him.

Last Month...

Yeonjun was at a college party but he didn't feel right being there so he found himself at a nearby bar drinking his worries away. He missed Soobin so much it hurt, he hiccuped as his head started to fall and his eyes got heavy.

"Yeonjun?"

He looked and saw Hyunjin walking over to him. "Hi Jinnieeeee~" he sang and the younger sat down.

"Shit how much have you had to drink?" He asked looking concerned.

Yeonjun hiccuped again. "Mmmm this many." He held up 5 fingers before laughing again. "Excuse meeee can I have another?" He called.

"Nononono I'm taking you home." He helped him up and Yeonjun stumbled a little.

"Mmmm noooo~" He whined and then Hyunjin took him to his car. "Jinnie~I miss *hic* Binnie." His head swayed as Hyunjin drove.

"I know hyung." He whispered and then parked in front of his house. He got out and helped Yeonjun inside taking him to his room, his parents weren't home so he had the entire house to himself.

He put Yeonjun on the bed and the older groaned turning over. "Want...Binnie."

Hyunjin grimaced at the name and then left the room pacing back and forth in his living room. After what felt like an hour he went back to Yeonjun's room where the older was quietly sleeping.

The room felt stuffy to Yeonjun, his head was clouded and it wasn't long before the room filled with soft cries and pleas. Yeonjun's eyes were red and puffy as he laid with Hyunjin over him whispering sweet nothings in his ear. The pain started to subside and all Yeonjun could think is how betrayed he felt from one of the people he thought he could trust.

The Present...

Yeonjun was sitting in his shower thinking about the events that took place last month. It made him sick that someone he trusted so much would take advantage of him like that.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

The plot thickens 🍵👀