21.

Yeonjun didn't wear his usual cutesy clothes, he put on a white hoodie and black sweatpants and put on a pair of his crocs as he walked to Soobin's house

They didn't live far from each other only a few streets down. He got to his house knocking on his door waiting for him to answer.

He was looking down at his feet biting his lip nervously.

What is Soobin going to say?

The door opened and he quickly looked up seeing Soobin standing there in the same thing Yeonjun was wearing but it was all black.

"Hey." He said.

"H-Hi."

He stepped back letting Yeonjun inside. "You want something to drink?" He asked.

"N-No I'm okay." Soobin nodded and they sat on his couch in the living room. It was quiet and awkward as they sat in silence for a few minutes.

"Yeon-"

"I'm sorry." Soobin looked at him. "I can't help but think this is my fault. I wrote that stupid letter and if I just told you out loud it could've been avoided." He wiped the tears that left his eyes.

"Nonono this isn't your fault I should've been more careful and your letter was...really nice Yeonjun." He blushed heavily hearing that. "But...you know better than I do that this would never work."

Yeonjun looked up at him. "C-Couldn't we try? Binnie...I really like you. I'll treat you way better than Yeji, or anyone you've ever been with." He scooted closer to Soobin.

He caressed Yeonjun's cheek and the older closed his eyes leaning into his touch. "My Yeonjunnie." He blushed opening his eyes to look at Soobin. "I'm...not a good person. I wouldn't be any good for you, this was fun and if we weren't in this situation I probably would pursue this seriously."

Yeonjun could feel tears again. "Binnie-"

"I'm sorry Yeonjun. I'll deal with Yeji and the people at school but we shouldn't keep doing this." He pulled his hand away from Yeonjun's face. "Your just my dad's girlfriend's son from now on it's better that way."

Yeonjun shook his head. "N-No."

"Yeonjun-"

"So this is how it ends?" He cried. "You're just gonna leave me like this?"

It broke Soobin's heart being the cause of his tears but he was convinced that this was for the best.

"I'm sorry Yeonjun." Yeonjun climbed into Soobin's lap straddling him. "Hyung don't mmph." Yeonjun cupped his face in his hands kissed him and Soobin couldn't help but kiss him back, holding onto his hips as he did so.

Yeonjun's tears continued to fall at the thought of losing him. He had got him through so much, Soobin became more than a friend, he was Yeonjun's everything and he was about to lose everything.

Soobin pulled away Yeonjun's hands still on his face. "Yeonjun stop." He pulled his hands away from him and Yeonjun just started to kiss his neck instead knowing all of his weak points. Soobin bit back a groan as he felt Yeonjun grind down on his hips.

But this wasn't the time for this, they couldn't keep doing this and Soobin for the first time was the one rejecting Yeonjun and Yeonjun for the first time was making the first move.

"Hyung...n-no." Yeonjun started to slip his hand into the front of Soobin's pants and the younger grabbed his hand pushing him off and standing up. "Leave Yeonjun."

His eyes were dark and he was serious. This only made Yeonjun feel worse. "Binnie please-"

"We're done." This sounded like a break up to both of them even though they were never together in the first place. "Get out Yeonjun I...I don't want to see you again." Yeonjun burst into tears as he quickly stood and left running out of his house.

Soobin let out a sigh plopping down on the coach putting his face in his hands. Nothing hurt Soobin more hearing him cry like that and because of him.

Hurting the one person he loved the most.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

😭 baby Junnie is heart broken