43.

Yeonjun woke up to the suns rays shining into Soobin's bedroom

Yeonjun woke up to the suns rays shining into Soobin's bedroom. He felt an arm around his waist and looked up seeing the sight of Soobin's handsome face as he rested quietly next to him.

Yeonjun couldn't help but smile and blush remembering the long night they had together. He slowly got up letting Soobin's arm fall onto the bed, he straddled him and the blanket fell to his waist.

"Binnie~" he sang and Soobin groaned.

"5 more minutes." He whispered. Yeonjun giggled and leaned down kissed his neck and jawline. Soobin's hands touched Yeonjun's thighs moving up to hips. "You have a lot of energy for someone who fell asleep during their bath last night." He teased.

"Hey!" He playfully smacked his chest laughing along with Soobin.

"You look so cute in my clothes." Yeonjun was wearing one of Soobin's white t shirts that was pretty big on him. "Want me to cook breakfast?"

Yeonjun chuckled. "Absolutely not. I will cook breakfast but-"

Soobin cocked an eyebrow. "But?" He asked.

Yeonjun bit his lip looking down. "Don't you wanna...ask me something?" He asked looking shyly at Soobin.

"Ask you something?" He repeated and sat up holding his hips so he didn't fall back on the bed. "Like what?"

"Umm...I-I dunno."

Soobin chuckled. "What is it baby?" He asked.

Yeonjun wrapped his arms around Soobin's neck. "I...I wanna be yours Binnie. Ask me to your boyfriend."

Soobin was taken back by this, his eyes widening at what he said. "Really? You want to?" He asked. Yeonjun smiled and nodded. "Well...will you be my boyfriend Choi Yeonjun?"

He nodded. "Yes!" He kissed him and smiled into the kiss feeling an all new high. He was extremely happy that the guy he wanted for so long was his. "Binnie." He said in between kisses.

"Yeah?"

"Fuck me." He whispered grinding his hips into the youngers.

"Before breakfast?" He teased still kissing him.

Yeonjun moaned into the kiss. "Binnie~" he whined.

He chuckled. "Okay really quick." He laid Yeonjun down and kissed his neck as he slipped his hand down into the olders boxers.

Knock knock knock

"Soobin? Are you awake?" Jinhyuk called from the other side of the door.

They both froze looking at the door. "Shit it's my dad." They quickly got up. "Get in the closet." He whispered and Yeonjun quickly did so and Soobin opened his bed room door.

"Hey son." Soobin gave a nervous smile.

"H-Hey."

"Shinhye invited us out for breakfast with her and Yeonjun so get cleaned up...you okay?" He asked.

Soobin looked at him and gave him a genuine smile before hugging him. "Yeah...I am." He hugged him back giving him a few pats on the back.

"I'm glad. Hurry we have to meet them in about an hour." Soobin nodded and closed his door.

Yeonjun peeked his head out the closet and Soobin walked over getting his clothes. "You gotta go your mom invited us out for breakfast."

Yeonjun gasped. "Shit I forgot to tell her about Inguk." He looked around. "Where's my phone?" He asked.

Soobin helped him look for it but came up empty and realized something. "Shit it might be in my car. Get dressed I'll sneak you out." Yeonjun nodded quickly putting his clothes on and Soobin walked out his room looking for his dad. "I think he's in his room go!" He whispered and Yeonjun quickly went to the door. "Wait!" He turned around and Soobin tossed him his car keys.

"Thanks." He left and Jinhyuk came out of his room dressed.

"Hey what was that?" He asked.

Soobin turned around and smiled. "Oh I put a bug outside. I'll go get ready." He quickly went into his room to get dressed.

Yeonjun found his phone and saw he had a few missed calls from his mom. He sighed and called her.

"Hey...I-I know I'm sorry I w-went out with some friends and fell asleep at their place...y-yeah I'm coming home now...I love you too bye."

He let out a sigh and texted Soobin.

Daddy Binnie❤️:
I'm taking a taxi home
I'll give you your keys at
breakfast

Baby Junnie❤️:
Ok see you soon

Yeonjun smiled before walking to go flag down a taxi.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

They are official yaaaay!!!!