60

Make sure you read 58 and 59 💛

Yeonjun sat in English next to Soobin

Yeonjun sat in English next to Soobin. They were doing another writing assignment but about their goals after high school.

Yeonjun looked at his boyfriend who seemed to be in deep thought.

"Binnie."

He looked at Yeonjun. "Yeah?"

"...can we talk in your car after school?"

Soobin stared at him a moment before nodding. Yeonjun bit his lip looking back at his paper, he can't focus with all this weight of his problems on his back.

When the end of the day came Yeonjun met Soobin in his car. "What's wrong?" The younger asked a bit concerned.

"I talked to Beomgyu and I think I know what to do about Hyunjin."

Soobin cocked an eyebrow. "And that is?"

"I'm gonna talk to him. If he can't respect that I'm with you Binnie then we won't be able to be friends anymore."

Soobin caressed his cheek and nodded. "Good." He started his car. "Do you want me to drive you over there?" He asked.

Yeonjun bit his lip. "I should do it now?!" He exclaimed.

"Why not?"

"N-No reason I just...h-he's probably not home yet."

He started driving. "Then we'll wait for him to get there."

"Binnie I really don't-"

"I'm starting to feel like you want to keep him around after he kissed you."

"I-I don't...I-I mean I do b-but-"

Soobin was becoming a little agitated, he wasn't understanding why Hyunjin was so important to him.

"Hyung." He let out a sigh. "I know a lot is going on right now but I really need to know this." He stopped and parked the car turning to look at Yeonjun. "Do you have feelings Hyunjin?"

Yeonjun froze. "I'm with you Binnie I-"

"That's not what I asked. If you have feelings for him even a small gram of feelings I need to know. So do you?"

Yeonjun slowly shook his head. "N-No."

"So why'd you kiss him back?"

God why did I do that? I'm such a fucking idiot.

"It was a mistake I'm sorry Binnie." He reached over touching his hand. "I r-really didn't mean anything by it."

Soobin stared at him. "So when we weren't together and I kissed you what did that mean?"

Yeonjun bit his lip looking down in his lap. "I...I don't know."

"Bullshit. Kissing isn't just something you do to do it Hyung, it's a way of showing affection and I think you like him."

"Soobin-"

"Get out."

Yeonjun's heart sank. "What?"

Soobin sat back in his seat looking ahead. "Get out the car."

"A-Are you breaking up with me?" His eyes started to water as he stared at him in disbelief.

He didn't say anything and continued to not look at him. "Bin-"

"GET OUT!"

Yeonjun jumped a little and quickly grabbed his things getting out of the car and running into his house. He closed the door leaning up against it as he cried, his mom wasn't home which was good in his opinion. He didn't want her seeing him like this especially since she's so excited about the wedding.

He picked up his phone and called Beomgyu.

"Hello?"

"*hic* Beommie!" He cried loudly.

"What the hell happened hyung?!"

"I-I *hic* think B-Binnie *hic* broke u-up w-with me!"

"I'll be there in 5 minutes." Then there was a click.

Yeonjun carried himself to his room and cried into his pillow. Why didn't Soobin believe him?

Beomgyu knew where Yeonjun's back up key was so lifted his porch plant taking the key and opening the door, being sure to lock it behind him. He ran to Yeonjun's room where he heard the crying and sat at the foot of his bed.

"Tell me everything?"

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

🍵🍵👀