12.

Yeonjun was in his English class and in this class Soobin sat directly next to him stealing glances at Yeonjun every once in awhile. He wasn't paying the younger any attention and ignored him the entire time they were in there.

The teacher came in and everyone stood up and bowed to her. "Hello everyone, today we will be doing partner assignments and because valentines day is coming~you all will choose your partners and write each other a really nice letter. Now please choose your partners."

Soobin looked at Yeonjun who was still looking down at his paper doodling on it.

"Um, Yeonjun and Soobin?" They both looked up at their teacher. "Everyone is partnered up, looks like you two are together." They both looked around and the class was staring at them.

Fuck, Yeonjun thought to himself as he let out a sigh.

Soobin scooted his desk closer to Yeonjun's and they looked at their teacher.

"Okay so for your assignment like I said you are writing a letter, love letter or poem, uh something that would make someone happy. It's due on valentines day so you have a week, in this week I suggest spending time with each other and finding more reasons you are fond of the other person. Good luck and have fun."

The class clearly liked this assignment, everyone except Yeonjun did.

"So should we hang out after school for our assignment?" He asked smiling at him.

Yeonjun ignored him putting his head on the desk. Soobin frowned and let out a sigh.

"Let's talk."

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Why not?" Yeonjun sat up showing his now glossy eyes. "Hyung-"

"There is nothing to talk about Soobin, you didn't want to do anything fine I wasn't going to force you but you always do this. You come on to me all the time and I give you what you want but when I do it I get turned down."

"Yeonjun." He looked around moving closer to him. "Junnie I never asked to fuck before we have never gone all the way. Why the sudden interest?"

IlikeyouIlikeyouIlikeyou say it dumbass!

"I...I just really wanted to in the moment but now I don't." He turned away and Soobin sighed.

"I'm sorry if I hurt Yeonjun I didn't-"

"Just shut up." He muttered and looked out the window.

Soobin sighed and started on his assignment taking out a piece of paper.

Choi Yeonjun can be a stubborn, childish and rude person and sometimes I can't believe he's my best friend...

(*-*)

Yeonjun walked outside of school and saw Soobin standing by his car clearly waiting for someone. His eyes met Yeonjun's and he waved Yeonjun over who shook his head no in response.

Soobin took his phone out and texted him.

Daddy Binnie❤️:
Get your ass over here
before I drag you across this
parking lot

Yeonjun rolled his eyes and walked over. Soobin opened the door for him and he got in, the drive was quiet and they clearly weren't going to Soobin's or Yeonjun's house.

"Binnie where are we going?" He asked not looking at him.

"We're gonna have fun." He pulled up to an amusement park. Yeonjun couldn't hide the smile as his face lit up, "Awww you are smiling." He pinched Yeonjun's cheek and he smacked his hand away. "Ow." He murmured rubbing his hand.

They got out and paid to get in. "So what should we ride first?" Yeonjun asked playfully clapping.

Soobin liked seeing him smile like this and he looked around and pointed up. "What about that?"

Yeonjun followed his finger to this huge roaster with a huge drop on it. "Absolutely not."

"Come on."

"No." Soobin grabbed his hand and started pulling him. "Nononono Binnie."

Somehow Soobin got him on the roller coaster and in the front row. "I can't believe I'm doing this." He muttered.

"You can hold my hand if you want." Soobin suggested holding his hand out.

"N-No I'm fine." The roller coaster started to move and Yeonjun quickly grabbed his hand closing his eyes. "We're gonna die we're gonna die we're gonna die." He muttered over and over.

Soobin chuckled. "Yeonjun open your eyes." He shook his head, "I promise it's fine open them."

Yeonjun slowly opened his eyes and looked around. "Whoa." The view up there was beautiful, you could see the city from there even though it was miles away. "Binnie it's beautiful."

He giggled looking at Soobin his eyes and lips were smiling and Soobin felt his heart skip a beat.

Yeonjun is beautiful.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

Soobin it looks like you are drooling sir