62

Yeonjun waited until the weekend for Soobin to start making things up to him but it seemed that the younger had started before then

Yeonjun waited until the weekend for Soobin to start making things up to him but it seemed that the younger had started before then. He was extremely nicer than usual, giving him flowers, buying him food randomly, even writing him cute love texts randomly throughout the school day.

On Friday while Soobin's dad was with Shinhye doing wedding stuff he brought Yeonjun to his house to start the make up weekend.

"So hyung what is it that you want me to do?" He asked as they walked into his house.

Yeonjun took out a piece of paper and handed it to him. He you ger cocked an eyebrow and opened the folded paper.

"What's this?"

"You are my weekend servant and I want you to do all of those things for me. Each task is assigned to a day so look at your Friday tasks first and the time span you are supposed to do them."

Wow he really thought this through huh?

He read the paper. "Uhhh let's see. From 5-5:15 bathe me." He checked the time with his phone. "Easy enough I'll go get the bath ready." He started to walk away.

"Wait." Soobin stopped and looked at Yeonjun who was giving him a mischievous look. "Read the very bottom of the paper."

Soobin looked. "All tasks must be done shirtless."
He gave Yeonjun a look and then chuckled before slipping his shirt off showing is very toned body. "Thank you." He sang.

Soobin walked to the bathroom getting the bath started. Yeonjun made him undress him like a little kid and mentally Yeonjun was definitely a kid.

Soobin made him a warm bubble bath and sat on the edge of the tub gently running the wash rag on Yeonjun's soft skin.

"The water isn't to hot right Yeonjun."

"Call me hyung only this entire weekend. You are my servant and I'm older than you." He spoke sassily, Soobin chuckled.

"Of course hyung."

He finished washing him and got him a towel like he asked. Next Yeonjun wanted a full body massage, he laid flat on this stomach in just his boxers using his arms as pillows as Soobin straddled him. His big hands rubbing Yeonjun's back causing him to moan, he was really good at giving massages.

"Feel good hyung?" He asked.

"Mhmm." He hummed.

They moved to the living room and Yeonjun sat on the couch eating a bowl of fruits while Soobin sat in front of him on the floor massaging his feet as he watched a movie.

"What's your next task?" He asked randomly.

Soobin turned his head to look at the paper. "Order pizza."

"Scratch that."

Soobin raised an eyebrow. "Well what do you want me to do hyung?"

"Suck me."

Soobin chuckled. "Yes hyung." He stood on his knees pulling his robe opened and pulling the front of his boxers down a little. He rubbed a little and Yeonjun whimpered throwing his head back.

"Hurry."

"Yes hyung." He took him whole sucking immediately feeling Yeonjun's hands in his hair.

What a nice start to the weekend.

They suddenly heard the door knob jiggle like someone was unlocking the door. Soobin immediately stopped and Yeonjun heard his mom's voice.

"Shit what are they doing here?" Soobin whispered yelled. They ran to his room and Yeonjun quickly got dressed and Soobin put a shirt on.

"Soobin, Yeonjun!" Jinhyuk called.

They left his room awkwardly. "Hey dad." Soobin said with a nervous smile. "I-I thought you and Mrs. Choi were wedding planning."

"Yeah but we wanted your opinions on somethings. I hope we didn't interrupt anything." Shinhye spoke holding a binder.

Yeonjun shook his head. "N-No nothing at all."

Jinhyuk raised an eyebrow. "Soobin what happened to your hair?"

Yeonjun blushed heavily. "Oh, Hyung was trying to style it and he did an awful job."

Both parents laughed and both teens sighed in relief.

They sat down and started going over some of their ideas which took about an hour and then after they were done they left.

Yeonjun rubbed his face. "Ughhh they almost walked in on us."

"I know...do you wanna finish?"

Yeonjun blushed heavily. "Y-Yes." Soobin took his shirt back off chasing him to his bedroom followed by Yeonjun's giggles.

After Soobin sucked him his next task was to make him dinner without burning the house down. Yeonjun sat on the counter while watching Soobin cook...shirtless.

I'm in heaven, I can't believe Choi Soobin is really my boyfriend.

He started thinking and began to laugh a little. Soobin glanced at him.

"Why are you laughing?"

"I'm just thinking about how funny our relationship was in the past. I was messing with someone else's boyfriend and they're my boyfriend."

Soobin chuckled. "That's what you're thinking about?"

"Also that you are really sexy." Soobin blushed a little.

"I could get used to this hyung."

"Me too."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Fluffy stuff with a few risky things ☺️
Thanks again for 12k reads 💛