35.

Yeonjun paused when he heard Soobin's voice

Did he just-

"Yeonjun I'm in love with you." His voice sounded a lot closer.

Yeonjun didn't turn to face him, his eyes were wide in shock as he stood there processing what he just heard.

He felt Soobin's hand touch his own turning him around. "I love-"

"Stop." He cried pulled his hand out of his to crying into, his shoulders shook as he gently sobbed in front of him. "Y-You don't mean that. That's n-not something you say t-to get what y-you want."

Soobin shook his head pulling him into a hug. "No I do love you I promise please believe me. Every moment we spent together I just fell in love with you more and more. The day we went to the amusement park, the way you looked at the scenery and the fireworks with that beautiful smile, and when you fell asleep in the car on the way to your house. That kiss we shared, it was fucking amazing Yeonjun I loved every second of it."

Yeonjun just shook his head not wanting to listen. "Please stop."

"I love you so much Yeonjun with every part of me I really do. I love the way that you eyes smile when your lips do, I love the way you laugh especially when it's because of me, the way you snuggled up close to me on the couch, the way you comfort others, the way you some how look beautiful when you cry, I could go on and on about the things I love about you Yeonjun."

He hugged him again tighter than the last and felt Yeonjun shaking in his arms as he cried. "I'll do whatever it takes to get you back I swear Junnie, I'll do whatever you want."

They stayed like that for awhile and Soobin felt him relax a little in his arms. He pulled away to look at him and wiped his tears away with his thumb caressing the side of his face. He saw Yeonjun close his eyes and lean into his touch, a spark of hope.

The older slowly opened his eyes looking up at Soobin and before the younger knew it Yeonjun's lips were on his. Soobin kissed him back and as soon as he did Yeonjun pulled away.

"Soobin."

What happened to him calling me Binnie?

"...I need to think about this."

Soobin felt his heart drop to his stomach, he thought that if he confessed that maybe Yeonjun would stay but as he watched him walk away from him again this time he decided not to chase him.

This is what he needed and wanted, so he respected that he just wished he didn't wait so late and so long because now there was a chance he wouldn't get the one guy that made him truly happy.

Soobin didn't mess around with those other people because he wanted a quickie, he did it when he found himself thinking about Yeonjun. They were just distractions.

Yeonjun knocked on Hyunjin's door and after a few seconds the door opened.

"Junnie." He was surprised to see him. "I-I thought you were mad at-" Yeonjun embraced him in a tight hug breaking down into tears. Hyunjin wrapped his arms around him. "Soobin?" He asked and Yeonjun just took his loud sobs as confirmation.

He brought him inside where he sat down on the couch with him letting Yeonjun cry on his shoulder.

Soobin got home getting surprised by the fact his dad was home and not at work.

"Hey Bin." Jinhyuk said smiling at him and then he frowned. "What's wrong?"

Soobin smiled at him. "What do you mean?" He asked with a slight chuckle.

Jinhyuk walked over to him looking him in his eyes. "Don't do that Soobin. Now what's wrong." Those words caused the tears that he had been holding back to finally fall. Jinhyuk embraced his son as he cried into his shoulder. "Let it out it's okay. You are no less of a man if you cry."

Soobin held him just as tightly as he sobbed. "It hurts. I fucked up."

"Well...this is the first step."

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Jinhyuk being a good father
and Hyunjin being a good friend