19.

Here we go confession day
\(//∇//)\

They sat in English class and the teacher had told them to exchange their letters

They sat in English class and the teacher had told them to exchange their letters. Yeonjun's heart was beating out of chest.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

"Here." Yeonjun hesitated and they traded letters. He started to unfold it but Yeonjun grabbed his hand.

"Wait!" Soobin looked confused. "R-Read it after class please?"

He nodded and smiled. "Okay then read yours after class too."

Yeonjun nodded and smiled at him. A million and one things were going through his head as soon as he walked into class.

What if he doesn't like it?

What if he doesn't like me?

What if things get awkward after this?

What if...

"Junnie." His thoughts were interrupted when Soobin called his name. "Wanna get lunch after school?" He asked.

Yeonjun bit his lip. "Um not until you read your letter."

Soobin chuckled. "What did you do put a love confession in here?" He joked and Yeonjun bit his lip and let out a fake laugh too but didn't answer the question. "Then we'll do it later then."

Yeonjun nodded and let out a small sigh of relief.

When the bell rang and they both stood packing their things up.

"I'll see you later?" Soobin asked and Yeonjun nodded. He waved to him leaving the class and Yeonjun quickly ran to the bathroom to read the letter.

He bit his lip and didn't even realize his hands were shaking and he was holding his breath.

Dear Choi Yeonjun,

You are a very beautiful, cute, funny, sweet, sexy, smart person. There are times when I'm with you and I think that I don't deserve your friendship or attention. It makes me happy to know that I have someone like you in my life that I can call my friend.
I'm not very good with my words and this took 20 tries because I kept fumbling and you're the only person that makes me feel that way. I hope we always continue to be really good friends in the future.

Happy valentines day Junnie Hyung!

From,
Binnie

Yeonjun couldn't help but smile and flush red. Soobin was always bad at telling people how he felt but this was the sweetest thing he ever read.

But...

Friends...he said that like 100 times. He must not like me, Yeonjun thought to himself letting out a sigh.

He left the bathroom a little down but at least Yeonjun could finally tell Soobin how he feels.

Meanwhile Soobin was in his class that he had with Yeji. They also had to make notes which didn't make any sense because it was a math class.

"I can't wait to see what you wrote me Binnie." She cooed and Soobin blindly reached into his bookbag taking out the note for her.

They exchanged notes and Yeji eagerly opened hers.

Soobin opened his as well and began to read.

Soobin oppa

We always argue but we haven't broken up yet so I know that must mean something. You are a good boyfriend and you treat me so well and I really really really like you. We should go on a valentines day date and finally have some real alone time together.

Love,
Yeji

This was the worst letter Soobin had ever read even he put in effort and he doesn't even like her.

"Wow Yeji this-"

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Yeji yelled getting everyone's attention in the classroom.

Soobin looked at her confused.

My letter couldn't be that bad, he thought to himself.

She looked at him with so much anger and hurt in her eyes and she stood. "YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH YEONJUN?!" She exclaimed and Soobin's heart sank.

"Wha-"

She slammed the letter on the desk and Soobin looked at it skimming over it then looked in his bag realizing the biggest and dumbest mistake of his life.

I gave Yeji Yeonjun's letter...FUCK!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Good job Soobin 🤦‍♀️