50.

Since we reached 9k reads I might as well
😂😂😂 thx guys!!!
Make sure y'all read chapters 48 and 49
\(//∇//)\

Since we reached 9k reads I might as well 😂😂😂 thx guys!!!Make sure y'all read chapters 48 and 49\(//∇//)\

Soobin had his hand over Yeonjun's mouth as he pounded into him. Even with his mouth covered he was extremely loud but Soobin going so hard and fast wasn't making it easy for him.

"You're being so good for oppa." He grunted out.

Yeonjun had tears running down his face from all the pleasure he was feeling. He started licking Soobin's hand wanting to suck his fingers. Soobin put two of his fingers in his mouth and Yeonjun started sucking and licking his fingers moaning around them.

"Tell oppa how good you feel?" He took his fingers out.

"I-I feel so mmm g-good from oppa's c-cock aah!" Soobin didn't care if someone heard them he loved Yeonjun's moans.

He held Yeonjun's hips still thrusting into him. "You love me Junnie?"

Yeonjun nodded. "Mhmm f-fuck I love you s-so much oppa~m-more oh God more!" He cried out, his lips parted and his eyes closed.

Soobin started going harder hitting a spot that made Yeonjun throw his head back letting out a loud moan. "OH FUCK!" He yelled. "Right there baby fuck me right there!"

Soobin smirked and started going slow on purpose hitting the spot a few times and missing on purpose. "Right here?" He asked.

Yeonjun scratched at the wall nodding and biting his lip. "P-Please oppa~aah!"

"You've been such a good boy Junnie." He started hitting the spot that Yeonjun wanted him to so desperately hit causing Yeonjun to be extremely loud. "Who do you belong to?" He slapped his as hard and Yeonjun moaned loudly.

"Y-You aah I-I belong t-to Binnie oppa~" he moaned out. "Fuck B-Binnie a-aah you f-feel so good."

"You feel even better hyung." He slapped his ass again. "You make the sluttiest noises baby."

"Oh fuck a-aah 'm gonna cum baby, s-so close nngh."

Soobin felt himself twitch inside of him. "Fuck I'm gonna cum too." He pulled out turning Yeonjun around wanting to see his face. He picked him up, the older wrapped his legs around his waist. He held onto his shoulders feeling his cock slide up his hole.

"C-cumming aahhhh!" His voice was extremely high pitched and loud as he came into Soobin's hand which kept his cum from getting on their clothes.

"Shit I'm gonna cum."

"I-Inside, fuck c-cum inside of me Binnie!" Soobin did so with a loud grunt releasing his seed deep inside of Yeonjun. They slowly calmed down coming off their high.

He held Yeonjun up his legs shaking violently as he caught his breath. Soobin cleaned him up as best as he could. "I love you Binnie."

"I love you too baby." He kissed him gently before he opened the bathroom door for Yeonjun and watched him limp past him. He chuckled.

"Don't laugh or I won't let you fuck me for two weeks." He said in a threatening tone.

"Sorry sorry." They held hands as Soobin walked him to class since he got suspended on the spot for the fight.

"Do you think anyone heard us?" Yeonjun asked whispering.

Soobin nodded. "With the way you screamed absolutely." Yeonjun playfully smacked his arm even though he was right. "I'm happy that I make you feel so good hyung." He kissed his head.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I hope y'all are ready for the drama and 🍵 the next few chapters cuzzzzz 🍵👀