5.

It had been a week since Yeonjun and Soobin hooked up and he had been spending a lot of time with Yeji. Not that Yeonjun cared or anything he was just looking after his friend...yeah...yeah that's right.

Beomgyu and Taehyun made up and they knew just for the fact they heard Beomgyu moan when Yeonjun and Hyunjin went to the bathroom and then heard Taehyun saying very...interesting things. They immediately left.

It was the weekend, Saturday, best day of the week and Yeonjun was home in his baby boy clothes as usual and his tiny ponytail at the top of his head. He was cleaning up the kitchen for his mom and he heard her walk in yawning.

"Morning eomma." He beamed.

His mother and him had a very close relationship. After what happened with his father when he was young he never wanted to see him mother heart again.

"Morning dear." She walked over kissing his cheek. "Thank you for cleaning, do you want some breakfast?" She asked.

Yeonjun shook his head. "No but I made you pancakes already, I put them in the microwave so they'd stay warm."

Ms. Choi smiled at him. "Aww thanks hun." She went to the microwave taking out the pancakes that smelled absolutely delicious.

Yeonjun heard her sit down and he cleaned his hands off getting her something to drink. "Herr you go." She thanked him again and he stood there biting his lip nervously fidgeting with his hands. "Um...eomma?"

"Hm?"

He sat down. "Can I talk to you about something?" He asked.

"Om corsh." She said with food stuffed innher mouth.

Yeonjun chuckled and proceeded to talk. "There's this...guy-"

"Ooooo." She put her fork down. "Do tell." She leaned in highly interested.

Yeonjun blushed looking down at his hands. "We've been friends for awhile and...we've hooked up a couple of times."

Ms. Choi raised an eyebrow. "Did you use protection Yeonjun? We've talked about this before."

He shook his hands. "N-No we never went all the way."

She looked relieved. "Ok, have I met him?" She asked.

Yeonjun shook his head. "N-No we never took interest in going to each other's house. But...I think I like him. I'm confused eomma how do I know if it's the hook ups or him that I like?" He asked.

Ms. Choi sat back thinking. "Well, do you get nervous around him?" Yeonjun shrugged.

"Sometimes." He murmured.

"Does your heartbeat fast?"

"Y-Yeah but-"

"Do you get jealous of the people he's with?" Yeonjun bit his lip and slowly nodded. "I can't tell you if you like him that's for you to decide, but it does sound like you have feelings for him Yeonnie."

He didn't want to hear that. He didn't want to have feelings for Soobin especially since he has a girlfriend. "Thanks eomma." He stood up and kissed the top of her head before going to his room.

He sat on his bed thinking about what his mother told him. He picked up his phone calling Hyunjin.

He heard a groan before hearing a groggy hello.

"Jinnie are you still sleep?"

"Yeah it's the weekend I sleep in." Yeonjun heard shuffling. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"I...think I like Soobin."

It was quiet before he spoke. "You don't say."

Yeonjun rolled his eyes. "Shut up Hyunjin. Look, what do I do? He has a girlfriend, no one at school knows I'm gay but you guys, and he doesn't like me he only wants to fuck."

Hyunjin sighed. "Hyung." He only called him hyung in serious situations. "Look, write down the pros and cons you find in Soobin. If there are more pros just tell him, if there are more cons don't, okay? I'm going back to sleep." He hung up and Yeonjun decided maybe that wasn't a terrible idea.

He went to his bookbag in the corner and took out a piece of paper.

The pros and cons of Choi Soobin.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*