88

Ignore typos

It was Soobin's graduation he was saying his speech and Yeonjun was so proud

It was Soobin's graduation he was saying his speech and Yeonjun was so proud. He sat with Beomgyu, Kai and Taehyun, when he walked across the stage Yeonjun shouted as loud as he could.

"THATS MY BOYFRIEND!" He yelled standing up holding a poster with Soobin's name and face on it.

Soobin could hear him loud and clear from the stage and flushed red as he received his diploma. They met up after the graduation and Yeonjun showered him in kisses.

"My little valedictorian I'm so proud of you Binnie." Soobin blushed embarrassed at his actions but liked it. He leaned into his ear. "I can't wait to celebrate tonight." He whispered licking his ear.

Soobin's face turned more red and Yeonjun bit his lip before turning to look at their friends. "Let's go get lunch to celebrate." Yeonjun said holding his hand.

They ended up going out for pizza and Yeonjun made sure to order extra breadsticks for Soobin. He wanted the day to be perfect since Jinhyuk and Shinhye didn't go to Soobin's graduation, he could tell Soobin was a little upset about it.

And Beomgyu, like always, was not helping.

"I can't believe your own dad didn't go to your graduation, that seems really...petty doesn't it?"

Taehyun shoved a breadstick in his mouth. "Quiet or you get punished when we get home."

"He's not wrong." Kai added.

Soobin just shrugged. "I don't care I'm going to my dream school soon and I still have my amazing boyfriend."

Yeonjun blushed while Beomgyu gagged. "You two are gross, I bet tonight will be fun."

Yeonjun gasped. "Beomgyu." He snapped at him through his teeth.

"What?"

Soobin couldn't help but laugh. "He's not wrong." He muttered which made Yeonjun blush profusely.

After lunch they all went their separate ways and Yeonjun took Soobin out for the day. They went to a movie, the arcade and now they were currently sitting at park watching the sunset.

"Do you think...he hates me?" Soobin asked suddenly breaking the silence.

"What? Binnie of course he doesn't hate you, neither of our parents hate us they're just...they don't understand." He rubbed his leg. "Don't think about it today is about you."