81

Jinhyuk and Shinhye were talking to the doctor outside Soobin's room while Yeonjun talked to his boyfriend

"Binnie you don't remember anything that happened?" Yeonjun asked concerned.

Soobin shook his head. "I remember you telling me...something and then...I remember being angry at Hyunjin for whatever reason but that's it. That last things I remember was holding you in bed...are you okay hyung?"

Yeonjun smiled. "I'm fine now that I know you're okay. I was scared you wouldn't remember me when the doctor said you were suffering from amnesia."

Soobin caressed his cheek. "How could I forget about the guy I love so much?" He asked caused Yeonjun's cheeks to turn red.

"So you really don't remember them?" Yeonjun asked.

Soobin cocked an eyebrow. "Who?"

"Our parents, Soobin if this is a joke it's kinda mean I know they haven't supported us in this but-"

"They're our parents?" Soobin asked cutting him off. "Are you sure that guy seemed kinda weird." Yeonjun couldn't believe it, Soobin really didn't know who they were. "I don't remember having a dad but she's definitely not my mom...where is my mom."

"Binnie we're step brothers, that's not your real mom. That would be gross." He murmured.

Soobin made an "o" with his lips. "Ohhh. So our parents got married? How long have they been married?" He asked.

Yeonjun shrugged. "A few days maybe, the wedding wasn't too long ago. You were Mr. Choi's best man."

"Really? Wait so does that mean my parents got a divorce?" He asked, Yeonjun gulped and before he could say anything their parents walked in.

"Hi Soobin." Jinhyuk spoke sitting at the end of his bed. "Do you remember me?" He asked. Soobin shook his head. "Dooo you know our names?"

Soobin looked back and forth between the two adults. "Uhhh Mr. and Mrs. Choi?"

"I'm Jinhyuk Soobin, and that's Shinhye. We're your parents."

Soobin eyed Shinhye. "That's not my mom. Where is my real mom?" Jinhyuk looked at his wife with furrowed eyebrows and then back at his son. "You just left mom? How could you do that? She's probably really sad."

Jinhyuk sighed. "I loved your mother very much Soobin."

"Then where is she?" Yeonjun bit his lip looking down at his hands. Soobin looked at everyone who seemed to have a dark cloud over their heads all of a sudden. "Why do you look like that?"

"Soobin your mother died when you were younger." Jinhyuk said.

Soobin's eyes were wide like the moon and he complete froze, he felt like he saw her yesterday. All the memories of her so fresh in his mind.

"Binnie." He felt Yeonjun's hand wipe the tears off his cheek. "I'm so sorry."

"...b-but I thought I saw her sh-she was j-just h-here she was-" Yeonjun hugged him tightly as Soobin started to cry into his shoulder.

"You should talk to him Soobin." He whispered.

He shook his head. "No. I want you to leave." Yeonjun pulled away from him and saw the glare he was giving his father. "I don't want to see them."

Jinhyuk frowned. "Soobin please-"

"GET OUT!" He winced and touched his head.

"Soobin be careful." Yeonjun got an ice pack putting it on his head.

The doctor ran in after hearing Soobin yell. "What is going on?"

"I want them out right now!"

The doctor looked at them. "I'm sorry but he needs to stay calm so I'll have to ask you to leave." Jinhyuk froze but nodded and left holding Shinhye's hand.

Yeonjun felt kind of bad for them but when they left he felt somewhat relieved, maybe even happy. He just wanted Soobin to himself and if their parents did accept them then maybe Soobin losing his memory was somewhat of a goof thing. He felt they could finally be together but it was sad that it went this far for it to have to be that way.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Soobin aint playin no gamez 😂