73

Sorry about the late update I have been busy with my other story My Other Half 💛😬

At their parents wedding was the first time Soobin had seen Yeonjun in months after he went off to college

To say the least he looked absolutely stunning. He walked his mother down the aisle gently kissing her cheek before standing behind her.

Soobin and Yeonjun made brief eye contact before the older looked away quickly, his ears turning red. The wedding was absolutely beautiful and before they knew it they had kissed and finally married. Everyone cheered and watched them walk down the aisle together.

Yeonjun was watching everyone dance while he sat at the bar having a drink. She looked so happy and he smiled to himself before hearing someone's voice.

"Hey."

He didn't look at him.

"Hi Soobin." He turned around to face the bar.

"It's been awhile." He didn't sit he just stood there staring at him.

"Yeah...it has." He took another sip on his wine.

"You look amazing."

Yeonjun felt his heart skip a beat. "Thanks, so do you." It got quiet and Soobin sat next to him.

"I've missed you a lot hyung."

He let out a sigh. "Not now Soobin." He stood up and the younger grabbed his arm.

"Do you hate me?" He asked and Yeonjun suddenly was jolted back to the last day of high school.

I want you to hate me...

Yeonjun looked at him, Soobin's hand still holding his wrist. "Yes...I hate you so fucking much I don't know what to do." He felt the tears coming and Soobin nodded letting go.

"Good." He asked for a drink and Yeonjun stared at him, he was about to speak but someone walked over to him.

"Soobinnie, your dad wants us to dance with him and Mrs. Choi." The girl spoke with her hand on his shoulder. She looked at Yeonjun and smiled. "Oh you must be Yeonjun." She held her hand out. "Mrs. Choi and Soobinnie have told me so much about you."

He shook her hand giving him a weak smile. "Hi...and you are?"

"I'm Ryujin, Soobin's girlfriend."

Yeonjun made an "o" with his lips nodding. "Nice to meet you." He let go of her hand and looked at Soobin. "I-I hope you two are happy."

She smiled at him and nodded. "We are."

He nodded before waving and walking away not before asking for three bottles of beer. Soobin watched him leave and he sighed before taking another gulp of his drink.

"If you keep drinking like this I'll have to drive." She spoke sitting down next to him. She stared at Soobin before speaking, "He really is beautiful like you described him." Soobin nodded.

"Yeah he is."

"...go talk to him." Soobin shook his head. "Stop being a bitch and go talk to him."

He sighed. "Don't you have anything better to do? I talked to him and he didn't wanna talk to me."

"You asked him if he hated you that's not a conversation. You need to tell him how you feel instead of crying all night keeping me awake with your phone calls."

He looked at her. "I'm scared." He admitted and she smiled.

"Yeah well love makes you feel a lot of things and fear is definitely one of them, but I'm telling you. The last thing you would want to feel is regret, so go." He thought about it and she was right, he stood up.

"Thanks Ryujin." He kissed her head before running off to find him.

She smiled and decided to get a drink herself.

Yeonjun sat on the ground looking up at the night sky as he chugged down his second bottle. "She was really pretty." He said to himself. "She'll make him happy."

"YEONJUN!"

He jumped and turned to see Soobin running over to him. He threw one of the empty bottles at him.

"No!"

"Ow!" It hit him in the leg and Yeonjun's drunken self stood wobbling around. "Yeonjun-"

"G-Go back!" He held the other empty bottle in one hand and a full bottle in the other. "Don' wanna talk!" He started stumbling away taking a few gulps of his last beer.

"Yeonjun please wait! If I don't tell you this now then I never will." Yeonjun stopped walking and then turned to look at him. "I miss you hyung. What we had was so special to me and I loved every minute of it. I want you to stop ignoring me and acting like none of that existed."

"We. Broke. Up!"

"That doesn't mean I don't still love you and I know you love me too."

Yeonjun shook his head. "I don't! I don't love you and I don't miss you now go back to your girlfriend!" He turned and started walking away again drinking still.

Soobin ran over and grabbed his arm. "Yah! Let go of me! Stop it let go!" He yelled fighting him all the way to the bathroom dropping his bottles during the process. He pulled him into the bathroom pushing him into a stall and kissed him hard

Yeonjun was surprised by the sudden action and pulled away. "St-Stop mmph." Soobin kissed him again and Yeonjun's hands tightened on the youngers tuxedo. Soobin pulled away and Yeonjun caught his breath with his face flushed and ears red. "S-Soobin nngh." When he felt his lips on his neck he shuddered.

Tears started to run down his face, he was completely overwhelmed. "W-Wait." Soobin stopped and looked at him. "S-Someone will walk in."

He shook his head. "No they won't." He pressed their lips together again and Yeonjun relaxed this time, wrapping his arms around his neck deepening it. He moaned feeling Soobin's tongue wonder his mouth, he missed this feel so much.

They both did, they might end up really confused and hurt in the end all over again but right now nothing felt more right than this.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

I also want to say thank you
for 17k reads 💛💛💛